Ecuador Could Decide On Assenge'S Asylum Request On Thursday

News_Editor

Even if Ecuador grants him asylum, he must reach Ecuador to enjoy it. Scotland Yard says they will arrest him if/when he leaves the Embassy, even if traveling in a diplomatic vehicle.

The next few hours should be interesting.

I would like to know how the can argue braking international law by blocking or opening a diplomatic vehicle.

Vehicles do not come under the convention, so a vehicle will have to brake to a stop at a checkpoint. On the other hand if Julio (I figured he'd want to get into the Latino spirit) scrunches up really small, maybe they can put him in a diplomatic sack and pretend he's diplomatic mail.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If convicted of rape by Sweden what sentence can Assenge expect from the courts.

Lost of mail from sympathetic folks who won't believe the conviction. He'll get some rallies too, until people get bored and move on to the next cool thing to get their knickers in a knot about.

So how do you get a condom (as presented in evidence) that was supposedly worn but burst, that has no trace of DNA from either the accused or the accuser? Just askin!

And as Koheesti almost accurately puts it

BTW - your timeline omitted some very important pieces - the part where he bedded the two women, snuck in on each of them for some early morning fun without wrapping up, the two women talking and finding out they weren't the only woman in the creepy guy's life, decided to get back at him and going to the cops

So the women were not raped, they decided to 'get back at him'. By all accounts he didn't 'snuck in on them', he was already in bed with them, and on awakening decided to have some seconds.

So how do you get a condom (as presented in evidence) that was supposedly worn but burst, that has no trace of DNA from either the accused or the accuser? Just askin!

BTW - your timeline omitted some very important pieces - the part where he bedded the two women, snuck in on each of them for some early morning fun without wrapping up, the two women talking and finding out they weren't the only woman in the creepy guy's life, decided to get back at him and going to the cops

So the women were not raped, they decided to 'get back at him'. By all accounts he didn't 'snuck in on them', he was already in bed with them, and on awakening decided to have some seconds.

plus this bit of course .....

" the two women who alleged sexual misconduct did not want to press charges but only to have him tested for STD's"

http://c-cyte.blogsp...uk-supreme.html

I mean they are old enough to make up their own minds aren't they ?

after this maybe they should sue the prosecutor for harassment because it seems

Marianne Ny is the only one interested in pursuing this bah.gif

Edited by midas
  • Like 1

Even if Ecuador grants him asylum, he must reach Ecuador to enjoy it. Scotland Yard says they will arrest him if/when he leaves the Embassy, even if traveling in a diplomatic vehicle.

The next few hours should be interesting.

I would like to know how the can argue braking international law by blocking or opening a diplomatic vehicle.

It's a very long and wet drive all the way back to Ecuador...

The laws in Sweden on rape are very different from most other countries. Look it up on Google.

The facts are that Sweden has not charged him with any crime yet. They requested his extradition for questioning about possible crimes.

The US has not charged him with anything nor have they requested his extradition from ANY country.

The only country with which he has some real legal problems is the UK. He has violated the terms of his house arrest by sleeping over in the Ecuadorian Embassy and will now be arrested for that crime.

In addition to that, he has now shown his true colors by stiffing all those fine folks that ponied up the 200,000 UK Pounds for his bail. That has now been forfeited.

He either needs to change lawyers or listen to the ones he has.

I'm anti-Assange because he is a creepy, hypocritical, asshol_e who irresponsibly released thousands of confidential documents with no idea what is in them or who could be hurt by them all for profit and fame.

I don't think he is a real rapist though. He took advantage of his fame like most men would and now it seems to me these women are getting back at him for not being as special as they had hoped. BUT, he still must go back to answer the accusations (yes, again). What makes him so special that he can avoid it? We regular people wouldn't have that option. The more he fights it and makes up bullshit about being executed by the Americans, the more I am inclined to change my mind and think there might be something to the charges after all. Seriously, if the CIA wanted to kill him, he would already be dead. In any case, an accident would be much easier to arrange in Ecuador than in Sweden.

Edited by koheesti

I'm anti-Assange because he is a creepy, hypocritical, asshol_e who irresponsibly released thousands of confidential documents with no idea what is in them or who could be hurt by them all for profit and fame.

I don't think he is a real rapist though. He took advantage of his fame like most men would and now it seems to me these women are getting back at him for not being as special as they had hoped. BUT, he still must go back to answer the accusations (yes, again). What makes him so special that he can avoid it? We regular people wouldn't have that option. The more he fights it and makes up bullshit about being executed by the Americans, the more I am inclined to change my mind and think there might be something to the charges after all. Seriously, if the CIA wanted to kill him, he would already be dead. In any case, an accident would be much easier to arrange in Ecuador than in Sweden.

what a load of garbage

• Like 1

The laws in Sweden on rape are very different from most other countries. Look it up on Google.

The facts are that Sweden has not charged him with any crime yet. They requested his extradition for questioning about possible crimes.

The US has not charged him with anything nor have they requested his extradition from ANY country.

The only country with which he has some real legal problems is the UK. He has violated the terms of his house arrest by sleeping over in the Ecuadorian Embassy and will now be arrested for that crime.

In addition to that, he has now shown his true colors by stiffing all those fine folks that ponied up the 200,000 UK Pounds for his bail. That has now been forfeited.

dont expect him to take chances when David Adler, federal criminal defense attorney and former CIA officer says things like this ermm.gif

"One of the major issues surrounding the Assange case is whether "we [the United States] can drag his ass over here."

Edited by midas

dont expect him to take chances when David Adler, federal criminal defense attorney and former CIA officer says things like this ermm.gif

"One of the major issues surrounding the Assange case is whether "we [the United States] can drag his ass over here."

Does David Adler have anything to do with the prosecution of Assange?

The only people that have taken any chances are the poor folks that put 200,000 UK pounds up for his bond.whistling.gif

By the way, it looks like Julian has already put a deposit down on a little villa in South America. (Just joking, folks!)

Assange says ready for life in Ecuador

CANBERRA (Reuters) - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said on Friday that he was ready for a life in Ecuador and said the country had been "quite supportive" of his bid for asylum.

Assange is holed up in Ecuador's embassy in London, where he has sought asylum in a bid to avoid extradition to Sweden where he is wanted for questioning on sexual assault charges, and he faces arrest by British police if he leaves the embassy.

In an telephone interview with Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio from the embassy, Assange said he was concerned about being sent to the United States to face possible charges related to the WikiLeaks website, which published thousands of leaked U.S. diplomatic cables in 2010.

http://news.yahoo.co...-011150916.html

Midas:

Is it THIS David Adler, Attorney at Law?

Nine other defendants – including attorneys William Maxwell, Cory Leshner, David Adler, Gary McCarthy and Donald Manno, and certified public accountant Howard Drossner – are also variously charged with racketeering conspiracy, including securities fraud conspiracy, wire fraud, and other offenses.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/Press/files/Scarfo,%20Nicodemo%20et%20al%20Indictment%20News%20Release.html

what a load of garbage

Yes, he is and it makes me sick that he has gotten rich off the "useful idiots" donating him money so he could stay in a 10-bedroom mansion in London.

• Like 1

what a load of garbage

Yes, he is and it makes me sick that he has gotten rich off the "useful idiots" donating him money so he could stay in a 10-bedroom mansion in London.

And then violate his bond.

what a load of garbage

The poor guy that gave Assange room and board in the 10 room mansion for over a year also lost 20,000 UK Pounds in the bond revocation.

Julian just keeps proving himself to be what many of us have always said he is.

I think as long as he does not do a 'runner' outside the country, the bail/bond money is not lost. As long as he is back in custody all will be well for his benefactors.

Wrong. He is already violating the conditions of his bond and he has already screwed the man who did so much for him. What a guy!

That is good news. I wonder if they will add some charges in England.

Let's hope so as it will buy him some time.

Maybe change lets to I.

what a load of garbage

I have doubts that one who made enough money to own a 10 bedroom mansion in London and aditionally post 200.000 Pound bail money is an idiot.

Probably at least another 5 years.

So you are informed already which the new charges will be?

what a load of garbage

I have doubts that one who made enough money to own a 10 bedroom mansion in London and aditionally post 200.000 Pound bail money is an idiot.

Imagine how much more rich he might have if he wasn't prone to making such dumb decisions?

So you are informed already which the new charges will be?

Probably.