A Big Public Thank You To The Thai People For Their Help Over The Last Few Days.

pattayadingo

Do you really think all these thai people are here on Thaivisa reading English text about farang and their thai wives ?

offtopic.gif

A Big Public Thank You To The Thai People For Their Help Over The Last Few Days.

Edited by edwinclapham
  • Like 1

Do you really think all these thai people are here on Thaivisa reading English text about farang and their thai wives ?

I think you missed the point.

She certainly does seem to have. Or is just trying to bring down a good post to her level and that is a shame.

But that sort of comment was what I expected from some.

Pattayadingo - thanks so much for sharing that, and I hope you recover quickly from the accident.

yes aneliane, there are some Thais that do read this board. some may not post, and others may post less, and yet others that post who some may not realise they are Thai.

and whether we are reading or not, its always nice even for the non-Thai audience to read about some positives to counter the negatives (yes Im aware bad stories tend to make news, whereas the basic everyday life of things going well is not reported)

Not forgetting that Thaivisa is one of the biggest source of information for foreigners wishing to visit Thailand, some positive and real life stories are certainly needed to give a more balance picture of our country

smile.png

Well said. clap2.gif

Well done PD, as mentioned before, it is a pleasure to read something with a positive tone on here.

Theblether doesn't realise how painful a broken toe can be wink.png ......I wish you a speedy recovery.

Leaves one with that warm and fuzzy feeling when good things happen from well intended people.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Well done PD, as mentioned before, it is a pleasure to read something with a positive tone on here.

Theblether doesn't realise how painful a broken toe can be wink.png ......I wish you a speedy recovery.

Leaves one with that warm and fuzzy feeling when good things happen from well intended people.

Cheers.