Where To Buy, Huge Chicken Rotery Grill Machine ?

We have need for a very large Chicken Rotery Gill Gas Machine just like you see in the CP food carts on the street corners, just larger, it need to be 2 meter wide and 2 meter tall.

Any one have an idea how and where to get this thing ?

we are between pattaya and bangkok in bangsaen

Regards

Jack

post-153746-0-25838300-1340302920_thumb.

Have you looked in the heavy duty kitchen equipment place on third road Pattaya, I think its just before Pattaya Tai,

In fact if I remember I will go in and have a look for you

I will try drive pass that place, on my way home, thanks for the suggestion, i did find something online is like 25-.30.000, and with 50 baht profit on each chicken, its a little expensive way, so i might try find some one who can fabricate it, we should just need to Buy the Burners, and then it is not hard to make the enclosure, and the metal rods to make the shit spin around.

it is always interresting to duscuss a project like this, but the risk of some one copy it is very real.

Jack

• Like 1

these machines are everywhere in the Middle East out on the sidewalk and folks start roasting around 4-5pm...a roasted chicken with salad, arabic bread and hoummous is about USD3-4.00 (13-15riyals/dinars in saudi/UAE)...eat half and make a chicken tahina sauce salad sandwich for the next day at work...mmm...useta get two every week when I worked there...a good idea for a local business as the thais like roast chicken too...

do an internet search and you should get some results...maybe haveta buy and then import...

these machines are everywhere in the Middle East out on the sidewalk and folks start roasting around 4-5pm...a roasted chicken with salad, arabic bread and hoummous is about USD3-4.00 (13-15riyals/dinars in saudi/UAE)...eat half and make a chicken tahina sauce salad sandwich for the next day at work...mmm...useta get two every week when I worked there...a good idea for a local business as the thais like roast chicken too...

do an internet search and you should get some results...maybe haveta buy and then import...

I can find them in turkey yes, but transport to here is not funny.

So i will try the industrial kithchen stores, and if impossible we need to fabricate it

Have you looked in the heavy duty kitchen equipment place on third road Pattaya, I think its just before Pattaya Tai,

I will try drive pass that place, on my way home, thanks for the suggestion, i did find something online is like 25-.30.000, and with 50 baht profit on each chicken, its a little expensive way, so i might try find some one who can fabricate it, we should just need to Buy the Burners, and then it is not hard to make the enclosure, and the metal rods to make the shit spin around.

it is always interresting to duscuss a project like this, but the risk of some one copy it is very real.

Jack

25 - 30k is a good price for the size you're looking at.

For a rotisserie that size (like the picture you posted) you'll fit nearly 50 chickens. At 50 baht profit per chicken you'll pay it off after 10 batches. Even if you sell one batch a night you've paid it off after in under two weeks, thats good going. If you don't think you'll sell 50 chickens, why such a large rotisserie?

Jack

For a rotisserie that size (like the picture you posted) you'll fit nearly 50 chickens. At 50 baht profit per chicken you'll pay it off after 10 batches. Even if you sell one batch a night you've paid it off after in under two weeks, thats good going. If you don't think you'll sell 50 chickens, why such a large rotisserie?

HI, well the unit im lookingfor, i want it to have maybe 2 or 3 burners, so we can choose how many to turn on, so this could solve that issue, because making 50 chickens in 1 time is OK, but, maybe better to spread that over 1 day.

Jack

Jack

HI, well the unit im lookingfor, i want it to have maybe 2 or 3 burners, so we can choose how many to turn on, so this could solve that issue, because making 50 chickens in 1 time is OK, but, maybe better to spread that over 1 day.

Jack

They have one like this on the place on third road, cooks about 20 at a time

http://sell.lulusoso.com/selling-leads/1792107/Electric-Chicken-Rotisserie.html

the electric one is maybe OK but the gas fired one is probably preferable, per the OP's requirements...

I've thought about this business meself where we live...if you can keep the price down and make it affordable then the folks will come running...with chips and cold drinks the overheads are low but ye gotta have a source for the dipping sauce, maybe enlist some idle family members...

(tutsi to the 9 month pregnant step daughter: 'get over there and make the sauce, goddammit!)

They have one like this on the place on third road, cooks about 20 at a time

http://sell.lulusoso...Rotisserie.html

Yes i consider maybe just 1 buy 1, and later 1 and a 3th, so on,

Thanks, i will search this style,

But guys,

what about this wagon ?

http://zizengineering.com/machineinfo/fiat/-ducato_autogrill__chicken_bbq__snack_super-1996-van_or_truck_up_to_7_5t-traffic_construction.html

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

small update on this one,

we found the gas/electric 12 pcs chicken roti machine around 22-25.000 in bangkok, we will try take a look in pattaya, as i think this kind of machine is more sold in this area maybe.

in china the same machine is around 9000, shipping around 9000 aswell landed 18.000 by Air shipping (77kg) + some tax and shit, so the price would be around the same.

Jack

• 4 weeks later...