Satuk,

Thaicoon

Hi Guys, as some of you know i have a place in Buriram, i am looking for an old friend of mine who use to live in my town in Wales, i have not seen him for 8 years as he has moved around in Thailand, i have heard on the grapevine he now lives in Satuk, just a stone's throw away from Buriram, i will be back in Thailand in Feb, i was wondering if there are any of you guys on the forum who live in Satuk and know this guy and maybe give me his details to go and look him up, his name is Frank Ellis, he would be in his 70s, i would love to see him as he is a bit of a character, thanks......

Hi Guys, as some of you know i have a place in Buriram, i am looking for an old friend of mine who use to live in my town in Wales, i have not seen him for 8 years as he has moved around in Thailand, i have heard on the grapevine he now lives in Satuk, just a stone's throw away from Buriram, i will be back in Thailand in Feb, i was wondering if there are any of you guys on the forum who live in Satuk and know this guy and maybe give me his details to go and look him up, his name is Frank Ellis, he would be in his 70s, i would love to see him as he is a bit of a character, thanks......

Hi Thaicoon

Frank does indeed live in Satuk I saw him recently (Nov 05) whilst on my most recent trip, If you go to Satuk and find 711 immediately opposite in the market is a bar with an outside table where the farangs gather each late afternoon evening, most nights you will find him there 5-6 o'clockish.

TBWG :o

Hi Thaicoon

Frank does indeed live in Satuk I saw him recently (Nov 05) whilst on my most recent trip, If you go to Satuk and find 711 immediately opposite in the market is a bar with an outside table where the farangs gather each late afternoon evening, most nights you will find him there 5-6 o'clockish.

Thanks for the e-mail TBWG, this site Thai Visa is great and so are the guys that post on here, how ever else would i have got this information, well done, i cannot wait to see my old friend and have a few chaing's with him.

Hi Thaicoon

TBWG :D

Thanks for the e-mail TBWG, this site Thai Visa is great and so are the guys that post on here, how ever else would i have got this information, well done, i cannot wait to see my old friend and have a few chaing's with him.

When are you coming to have a few *Changs* with us? :o

Hi Thaicoon

When are you coming to have a few *Changs* with us? :D

Hi....Will do next time I am in Surin.

But where is Farang Connection/Bus Station in relation to Big C & Tesco's?

• 9 months later...

Hi Thaicoon

Hi Thaicoon

hi satuk, I am Frank's daughter Gillian. I am trying to contact him as he has been ill and none of the family have heard from him for some time. please could you contact me and let me know when you last saw or heard from my dad as we are very worried about him. You can email me direct on [email protected]. I would appreciate any news at all.

Many thanks. Gill.

Hi Thaicoon

hi satuk, I am Frank's daughter Gillian. I am trying to contact him as he has been ill and none of the family have heard from him for some time. please could you contact me and let me know when you last saw or heard from my dad as we are very worried about him. You can email me direct on [email protected]. I would appreciate any news at all.

Many thanks. Gill.

Hi Gill, long time, i have not seen frank, been to satuk a couple of times looking, there has one person he has been in contact with, that is parksey, i will forward him your details, i know he was not well but do not think anything to worry about, i will try and find out something today and let you know, phone number or something, all the best, and do not worry, I A N

Hi Thaicoon

Many thanks. Gill.

Hi Gill, long time, i have not seen frank, been to satuk a couple of times looking, there has one person he has been in contact with, that is parksey, i will forward him your details, i know he was not well but do not think anything to worry about, i will try and find out something today and let you know, phone number or something, all the best, and do not worry, I A N

Hi Gillian

I am currently sitting in the internet cafe a couple hundred yards away from Franks house, I can assure you that to old b****r is fighting fit as I have seen him sinking a few beers in the last 24 hours.

I will tell him of your concern and see what he wants to do, only the last time I told him someone was enquiring after him on the internet he gave me an earfull!!

He did have a bad patch 6 months ago but as far as I am concerned he is OK now.