Back Home In England After 7 Months In Thailand

Richard99

I got on a train to Bangkok the other day and sat next to a young woman reading a book called Sex Statistics.

'Any good?' I asked.

'Oh you are a hansum man. Yes, fascinating. American Indians have the widest manhood and Polish men the longest. By the way, I'm Poom.'

'Hi', I replied, 'I'm Tonto Polanski.'

That's not bad at all....keep 'em coming! biggrin.png

• Like 1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to the doctor the other day, I said I've broken my leg in three places.

He said, 'Don't go to those places.'

I'm such a hansum man!!

Post a pic and we will give an honest opinion. rolleyes.gif

Am I allowed to post pics? Do I not have to have posted a million times before His Right Honourable the Lord Slapmebumhard Global Moderator allows it?

I'm such a hansum man!!

Am I allowed to post pics? Do I not have to have posted a million times before His Right Honourable the Lord Slapmebumhard Global Moderator allows it?

As long as its a pic of either you or me it will be fine...together is frowned upon I think....biggrin.png

• Like 1

I'm such a hansum man!!

No.......and don't you be misleading the laddie Smokie!!! laugh.png

There always was this phenomenon of long term welfare claimants somehow managing to live it up in Thailand year after year. I've no idea how they did it. Sickness benefit or something. I thought it had all stopped now as they had to actually be in the UK to collect the benefit payments.

Not sure 'living it up is the correct term'. Living rather than existing would be more accurate.

UK seems to turn a blind eye to disability to some extent. I expect (hope) this is because they know that costs would surge if they all came back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/10/benefit-fraud-10000-emigrants-dwp-abroad_n_1196141.html

Claiming dole ! but receiving income from your house.

No wonder the UK is in such a state. Why would anyone think it's acceptable to bludge off the state when they already have a house/income and are fit and qualified to work.

Get a job !

It's 'cos the beer & fag's are expensive init!

• Like 1

I knocked at my friend's door in Soi 8 and his wife answered the door.

I said 'Is Jim in?' She didn't reply, just stood there looking at me.

So I asked again. Just then a woman appeared at his wife's elbow. 'Sorry hansum man, my sister no speak English' she said 'We buried him last Thursday.'

'He didn't say anything about a pot of yellow paint before he went, did he?'

I'm such a hansum man!!

No.......and don't you be misleading the laddie Smokie!!! laugh.png

I posted mine. coffee1.gif

Edited by smokie36

I'm such a hansum man!!

As long as its a pic of either you or me it will be fine...together is frowned upon I think....biggrin.png

Very good! Ok I'll try, but how can you be sure it's picture of me...the hansum man...me?

No wonder the UK is in such a state. Why would anyone think it's acceptable to bludge off the state when they already have a house/income and are fit and qualified to work.

Get a job !

Innit just! I'm on me bike Norman

Get a job !

Sorry posted incorrectly last time...flog me for that.

Innit just! I'm on me bike Norman (Tebbitt, look him up)

There always was this phenomenon of long term welfare claimants somehow managing to live it up in Thailand year after year. I've no idea how they did it. Sickness benefit or something. I thought it had all stopped now as they had to actually be in the UK to collect the benefit payments.

Not sure 'living it up is the correct term'. Living rather than existing would be more accurate.

UK seems to turn a blind eye to disability to some extent. I expect (hope) this is because they know that costs would surge if they all came back.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1196141.html

They were on holiday by the beach for years. In my book (I live in a caravan on a contaminated land site surrounded by fibrous asbestos 24/7) that's living it up!

I suspect you're quite right regards the surge in costs if they all came back. It's pricey here now, especially when it comes to housing and energy costs. Very pricey.

Very good! Ok I'll try, but how can you be sure it's picture of me...the hansum man...me?

If you're concerned there is a thread on capturing your best side...just ask theblether....he has been posting on there for years. whistling.gif

If you're concerned there is a thread on capturing your best side...just ask theblether....he has been posting on there for years. whistling.gif

I wonder what people think I look like........hmmm, shall I post a pic???? hmmm, hmmm, let me think about it......hmmm, hmmm

This has certainly been an eye opening thead for me. I'd held a pretty liberal view that governments should shoulder the burden and redistribute incomes from it's wealthier citizens to it's least wealthy. But you Brits seem to be a bunch of scroungers. Imean we've got our typical "welfare mamas" here in the states who work the system, but somehow I imagined you all were above all that. The scales have fallen from my eyes.

Well, excuse me.

I am a British citizen and I can absolutely assure you that I am no scrounger.

I’ve worked all my life and pay my own way. Always been 100% above board and always will be. I can walk into Immigration each year for my annual visa extension, with a smile on my face, without having to worry and cover things up. Believe me, it`s a good feeling being in that situation and I know plenty more Brits and many other Westerners who are as in similar situations as myself.

It`s the minority that place the scrutiny on all of us and why I detest them so much.

The worst of it is, that there seems to be more and more of these undesirables plonking themselve`s in Thailand, which can only result in the visa rules being tightened up for all of us.

You're not the author of this thread, nor are you you the person I was alluding to, but thank you for your contribution.

I wonder what people think I look like........hmmm, shall I post a pic???? hmmm, hmmm, let me think about it......hmmm, hmmm

I am not shy....

post-78923-0-85773900-1340488450_thumb.j

biggrin.png

I suspect you're quite right regards the surge in costs if they all came back. It's pricey here now, especially when it comes to housing and energy costs. Very pricey.

I gave a ballpark figure of GBP1000 (50k Baht) earlier and it quite low on the scale. Given the lack of state housing in the UK I would have to be put up in a B & B which would cost considerably more than 1000 quid alone. The UK should instead encourage disabled people to live overseas at a fixed cost rather than paying through the nose to make them stay.

Figures.. An other ********* ugly smoker who thinks hes entitled to a woman, giving cancer to others and being obnoxiously drunk for cheap just because hes alive.

Can't normal people come to this country instead?

Everything you hate in england is simple respect to others, you explicitely stated(without noticing) that you want women slaves, to shove your smelly cigs in adult and kid's faces and to get dirty drunk cheaply.

you're a lovely person.

why did i think i'm the only àrsehole who posts in Thaivisa? huh.png

• Like 1

Figures.. An other ********* ugly smoker who thinks hes entitled to a woman, giving cancer to others and being obnoxiously drunk for cheap just because hes alive.

Everything you hate in england is simple respect to others, you explicitely stated(without noticing) that you want women slaves, to shove your smelly cigs in adult and kid's faces and to get dirty drunk cheaply.

you're a lovely person.

You're not that naam and you know it...............

Anyway, good morning wai.gif

Edited by theblether

I am not shy....

biggrin.png

Oi, that's cheating annoyed.gif

• Like 1

I gave a ballpark figure of GBP1000 (50k Baht) earlier and it quite low on the scale. Given the lack of state housing in the UK I would have to be put up in a B & B which would cost considerably more than 1000 quid alone. The UK should instead encourage disabled people to live overseas at a fixed cost rather than paying through the nose to make them stay.

Add more. Much more.

Yes spot on! I think you're onto a viable plan here. Ship out all the oldies suffering in urine soaked wingbacks in dire freezing cold accommodation and people on long term sickness benefits to Spain . . . where there's terrible youth unemployment (they can be trained as carers), the housing is now very cheap, the weather is fantastic and the food very healthy.

Better mention something on topic now.

What were we talking about again?

Edited by MJP

you're a lovely person.

You're not that naam and you know it...............he's just out and out trolling but we've sussed it, therefore!! he's wasting his time.

holy galaxis! a commendation from "theBlether" feels like a promotion to full commander laugh.png

you're a lovely person.

You're not that naam and you know it...............he's just out and out trolling but we've sussed it, therefore!! he's wasting his time.

holy galaxis! a commendation from "theBlether" feels like a promotion to full commander laugh.png

edit

biggrin.png

Edited by theblether

I am not shy....

biggrin.png

Smokie! I'd know you anywhere.

• Like 1

Add more. Much more.

Yes spot on! I think you're onto a viable plan here. Ship out all the oldies suffering in urine soaked wingbacks in dire freezing cold accommodation and people on long term sickness benefits to Spain . . . where there's terrible youth unemployment (they can be trained as carers), the housing is now very cheap, the weather is fantastic and the food very healthy.

Funny. I'm talking about the many disabled people in good health but cannot work yet are demanded to stay in the UK. Many of those could if allowed go elsewhere and live a higher standard of life at a lower cost to them and the taxpayer. Not a question of ethics but of personal choice to do the best for the person and society.

Add more. Much more.

Funny. I'm talking about the many disabled people in good health but cannot work yet are demanded to stay in the UK. Many of those could if allowed go elsewhere and live a higher standard of life at a lower cost to them and the taxpayer. Not a question of ethics but of personal choice to do the best for the person and society.

I think you're talking sense.

you're a lovely person.

You're not that naam and you know it...............

Guten Morgen Herr Naam

Edited by lannarebirth

Add more. Much more.

Fair point, and not one that any fair minded person would disagree with. The unfortunate complication is that so many people are abusing the system that the trust that should be implicit within it has been destroyed.

At the end of the day, that is the most malicious effect of false benefit claims, it brings suspicion down on the heads of everyone, including the innocent and genuine claimants. Shame.