Good Travel Agent For International Travel

anto

Looking to book a return flight as cheap as possible to Irealand with a stop in Amsterdam .I would book it myself on line but i dont have a credit card .I will probably be flying with KLM .Anyone know a good travel agent in Chiang Mai centre to book this ?

i am/.was a frequent flyer with klm ,never managed to get any off their deals on line but thats another story

Goodman travels at the warorot market end

ask for poppy

she got me a good deal on a flight to edinburgh via amsterdam

12-14 thapae road

I have also used Goodman Travel at the bottom end of thapae rd,i fly a few times each year and check prices with a few agents and goodman always comes out about the same or cheaper and the service is good.Its not always busy so you can sort your flights quick and easy.

I noticed today KLM have an internet offer to Amsterdam, around 32k

Call Pidet at the Travel Shoppe, Thapae Gate Phone 053 - 874280

I have known Pidet for several years

Pidet is a good man he should help.

For a second option try Khun Praneet at P&P Travel Thapae Road.

I went to Goodmans and they got me a great deal .A return Bangkok to Dublin on Ethiad for B32,000 via AbuDabi .Going with KLM and stopping at Amsterdam would have cost over B100,000 .

I went to Goodmans and they got me a great deal .A return Bangkok to Dublin on Ethiad for B32,000 via AbuDabi .Going with KLM and stopping at Amsterdam would have cost over B100,000 .

thats great i,ll keep that in mind as i am going via moscow-amsterdam -edinburgh i ended up paying 26000 one way

it might be cheaper for a return doing the flight you have abd flying dublin -edinburgh

how long is your ticket valid for at that price

cheers

thats great i,ll keep that in mind as i am going via moscow-amsterdam -edinburgh i ended up paying 26000 one way

it might be cheaper for a return doing the flight you have abd flying dublin -edinburgh

how long is your ticket valid for at that price

cheers

3 months i think ?,with a charge of B4000 for change of date .I fly in September .Ethiad Airlines have their own web site and you can check prices on there .I could have booked directly with them on line and saved B300 but my Irish Credit card has run out .I might still be going to Amsterdam by flying return from Dublin for a few days .