Optician/Optometrist

osmar

I recently had a very thorough eye examination at Phuket International Hospital. It was actually to measure my suitability for Lasik but they also do standard work as well. Very impressed with the care and modern equipment... 1000thb.

I just had an exam and bought two pairs of glasses from the branch of Top Charoen Optical in the Villa Market/Home Pro complex in Chalong. Fantastic staff, spot on eye exam, and two pairs of new glasses for a total of 7000 THB.

I recently had a very thorough eye examination at Phuket International Hospital. It was actually to measure my suitability for Lasik but they also do standard work as well. Very impressed with the care and modern equipment... 1000thb.

Any main street optician will give you a free eye test with modern equipment.

Hi, for designer original frames at bargain prices check out www.hippozaa.com, someone recommended them, i thought oh yeh, have to be fakes, but ordered a pair of Hugo boss frames at 1100baht instead of 7000baht, took them to a opticians right at the back of Tesco lotus mall, to the right of homepro's opening, they confirmed they where the real deal and they fitted anti scratch bi-focal with a tint lenses for about 1200baht, for some reason can't use progressive lenses, but all round big savings. worth a look!!!!