Wire Staples: Where To Find In Cm?

Greenside

The answer is possibly nowhere as I've tried most of the obvious places and no-one seems to have seen anything like them here. I need to fix some barbed wire onto wood and that is what I'd normally use - much better than bent nails! Any ideas much appreciated.

post-40471-0-63232400-1340793191_thumb.j

Hi Greenside, I have tried many times and at all the usual places,

to buy staples like that ,but to no avail, they just looked at the

pictures from a UK tool catalog and gave me look like I was

crazy !!

BUT if you do find some let me know

regards Worgeordie

Thanks for the links but what the select band of posters here are after are wire staples for fencing. Given the prevalence of concrete posts to support wire or barbed wire fencing, you can see why demand might be lower than in the UK but I'm surprised to find that no-one here seems to have ever seen one. I guess that means that straining tools are out too...

Have you tried the brand new, opened last week, Thai Watsadu store? It's located on the superhighway, about 5km or so south of Makro, on left hand side, just before the Saraphi traffic lights. You can't miss it. I pass it everyday, but not been in it yet. It belongs to the Central Group & looks like a home pro type of place. I originally thought the construction site was going to be a new Central Mall, but I was mistaken due to all the Central Group logos on the banners.

Edited by MESmith

Howdy Greenside.

If no luck comes your way, I'd either 1) stop along the highway and see what exactly the Thais use to fasten their barbed wire with, or 2) buy a lighter gage nail and then after hammering halfway, give a good sideways whack to make my own U nail.