Farang Gets A Kicking By Some Thai Birds

BuffaloRescue

If someone came and grabbed your mom by the "noms", I guess you would tell him kindly to remove his hands or?

I'd ask mum why she was in a street full of prostitutes and ladyboys first ......... which is what the video showed.

If you walk around in a warzone, not much point in complaining if you get shot.

The issue is one of consent. If you don't have that then keep your hands to yourself. Pretty simple and basic stuff even when drunk most of us understand it.

Makes no difference what a girl is wearing or the street she is standing on in my view.

Sticky situation really.

If you go into the battle zone, be prepared for action is the best resource.

Drunks cannot tell the difference at 3am and while they should certainly not be groping at random...it does and will happen.....so either be prepared for it without throwing a wobbly....or don't go to those areas.

If sober gents are doing it willy nilly, that is a different matter.

I am not saying alcohol is an excuse for guys to do it....just saying it is going to happen so best to be a boy scout and be prepared.....we are not all well mannered angels....some adults are dragged up rather than raised.

I have been groped on sukhumvit several times....had me gonads near ripped off and then notice me phones missing....3 times now.....never enjoyed losing a phone more though.

My wife is hot...as another thread on the subject portrays...she lived overseas for 5 years and learnt to dress sexy and appreciate it herself...me too...when she used to do it here, no doubt she was looked at as the wrong side of the social ladder....but she did not care because she had a wider appreciation of the world and not the narrow minded thai angle anymore.

Dressing sexy overseas and showing what you have off is appreciated and both girls and guys appreciate it....here you are just thought of as a hooker......but notice the shorts are getting shorter...the skirts shorter...the tops smaller.....in Paragon....even in Korat.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone came and grabbed your mom by the "noms", I guess you would tell him kindly to remove his hands or?

I'd ask mum why she was in a street full of prostitutes and ladyboys first ......... which is what the video showed.

If you walk around in a warzone, not much point in complaining if you get shot.

The issue is one of consent. If you don't have that then keep your hands to yourself. Pretty simple and basic stuff even when drunk most of us understand it.

Makes no difference what a girl is wearing or the street she is standing on in my view.

Sticky situation really.

Drunks cannot tell the difference at 3am and while they should certainly not be groping at random...it does and will happen.....so either be prepared for it without throwing a wobbly....or don't go to those areas.

I am not saying alcohol is an excuse for guys to do it....just saying it is going to happen so best to be a boy scout and be prepared.....we are not all well mannered angels....some adults are dragged up rather than raised.

I have been groped on sukhumvit several times....had me gonads near ripped off and then notice me phones missing....3 times now.....never enjoyed losing a phone more though.

My wife is hot...as another thread on the subject portrays...she lived overseas for 5 years and learnt to dress sexy and appreciate it herself...me too...when she used to do it here, no doubt she was looked at as the wrong side of the social ladder....but she did not care because she had a wider appreciation of the world and not the narrow minded thai angle anymore.

Dressing sexy overseas and showing what you have off is appreciated and both girls and guys appreciate it....here you are just thought of as a hooker......but notice the shorts are getting shorter...the skirts shorter...the tops smaller.....in Paragon....even in Korat.

Yeah some groping is welcome...its the unwelcome stuff that is unpleasant....usually some ladyboy at 4 am lol.

Cute bar girl in Pattaya...different story usually for most of us.....but not doing it to a girl in the street in the middle of the afternoon.

Sticky situation really.

Yeah some groping is welcome...its the unwelcome stuff that is unpleasant....usually some ladyboy at 4 am lol.

Cute bar girl in Pattaya...different story usually for most of us.....but not doing it to a girl in the street in the middle of the afternoon.

Yes...there are hours to be kept for this sort of thing.

Groping strangers in the street is wrong, and kicking someone in the head is wrong.

Also, watching on while someone is being groped, or kicked in the head, is wrong.

The video just shows lots of scummy people being scummy people (in a scummy place).

Although in their defence, they are all probably victims of unfortunate life circumstances.

In one way, I don't feel sorry for any of them. In another way, I feel sorry for all of them.

In the interest of fairness walking street is radically changing. Punters are in the minority and tourists families are the majority. I was there last week. I felt sorry for the streetwalkers. Business is really down. It's all families now taking photos of the Ukrainian strippers in the windows.

I didn't even bother reading through all these comments. However I don't think anyone has a right to grope or touch a girl without their consent. If she is a hooker and she did consent then fair enough but if not, he deserved every punch and kick he got.

I see it happen all the time... Dirty foreign men come to Thailand and think that they can put their hands on whatever they please because they're in a country where they think it's acceptable. I have many female Thai friends who have had it happen in my company and it makes me furious. I also have no problem standing up for my Thai female friends and kicking the douchebag in the balls.

Where does this happen?

In bars that aren't gogo bars and have no hookers in them. tongue.png

You see I am saying I don't believe you. I asked for what club because if you kick men in the genitals all the time, you would surly would have been arrested by now. Or if not at least let us know so we can go there and film it. That for sure would get you arrested. I also want to know what club you go to that dirty foreign men go to all the time. Just so I can tell my friends to avoid it. Or if they go there to take a shower.

Edited by kerryk

Right as this hasn't happened in the so called "normal" areas. How about Song Kran when a lot of the young Thai guys go out just to grope the women? I guess that's what you define as a warzone as well.

Is there anyone in Thailand who doesn't consider Song Kran a warzone?

Right as this hasn't happened in the so called "normal" areas. How about Song Kran when a lot of the young Thai guys go out just to grope the women? I guess that's what you define as a warzone as well.

Every one outside of Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and other tourist ghettos.

I didn't even bother reading through all these comments. However I don't think anyone has a right to grope or touch a girl without their consent. If she is a hooker and she did consent then fair enough but if not, he deserved every punch and kick he got.

I see it happen all the time... Dirty foreign men come to Thailand and think that they can put their hands on whatever they please because they're in a country where they think it's acceptable. I have many female Thai friends who have had it happen in my company and it makes me furious. I also have no problem standing up for my Thai female friends and kicking the douchebag in the balls.

Where does this happen?

You see I am saying I don't believe you. I asked for what club because if you kick men in the genitals all the time, you would surly would have been arrested by now. Or if not at least let us know so we can go there and film it. That for sure would get you arrested. I also want to know what club you go to that dirty foreign men go to all the time. Just so I can tell my friends to avoid it. Or if they go there to take a shower.

So now you like dirty old men as well kerry ??

We went ashore in Fort Butterworth one night with an Aussie who'd never been foreign before. He didn't drink until he met us either. He grabbed the arse of a ladyboy. She turned round and knocked him out with one punch laugh.pngclap2.gif

My pal was in the merchant navy during the 68-82, he said that Boogie Street in Singapore was legendary, he tells some hilarious stories of guys fumbling about down there. biggrin.png

I was 75-85. Being pedantic it was Bugis Street. Uncle Lee thought it didn't show Singers up in a great light so he shut it down. Miserable sod. It was fun for all the family. w00t.gif

I am 1980 to present day, and Bugis street was fun alright - it closed October 1985. Uncle Lee did spoil things, but it was starting to get expensive then. Thailand was a better run ashore by a country mile.

CCFC1

Songkran is crap - hate it!

We went ashore in Fort Butterworth one night with an Aussie who'd never been foreign before. He didn't drink until he met us either. He grabbed the arse of a ladyboy. She turned round and knocked him out with one punch laugh.pngclap2.gif

My pal was in the merchant navy during the 68-82, he said that Boogie Street in Singapore was legendary, he tells some hilarious stories of guys fumbling about down there. biggrin.png

I was 75-85. Being pedantic it was Bugis Street. Uncle Lee thought it didn't show Singers up in a great light so he shut it down. Miserable sod. It was fun for all the family. w00t.gif

I would love to have seen it.............my pal was telling about the Thais coming out to meet the boat in the harbour in BKK, he said it was harem scarem, women trying to climb on board blah blah, once he get's started about his days at sea you can't get him to shut up biggrin.png

All true mate. I remember being at anchor off Sriacha and the Captain said no women allowed on board. The boat came around and one of the girls stripped down to knickers and bra, shinned the Anchor cable, ran down the deck and freed/dangled the pilot ladder over the side of the ship and the girls climbed on board.

CCFC1

Where does this happen?

I think you must have misunderstood phuturatica's post. The way I read it she was saying her (female Thai) mates are often groped (by foreigners) in Thailand, and (hypothetically) she would feel morally justified kicking a man in the balls for this.

I don't understand your point about phuturatica being arrested for defending her friend from being groped. I think if you went to film such an incident (as you suggest) the man who did the groping would be the one getting arrested, but maybe I am misunderstanding your point.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 1

I think you must have misunderstood phuturatica's post. The way I read it she was saying her (female Thai) mates are often groped (by foreigners) in Thailand, and (hypothetically) she would feel morally justified kicking a man in the balls for this.

I don't understand your point about phuturatica being arrested for defending her friend from being groped. I think if you went to film such an incident (as you suggest) the man who did the groping would be the one getting arrested, but maybe I am misunderstanding your point.

I don't think women should be groped under any circumstances. If it does happen the appropriate response is to call the police and have the fellow arrested. I have seen this happen numerous times in Thailand.

• Like 1

(the quotes are not working )

She said "i have no problem with kicking the douchebag in the balls "

its either feminist bullshit or it isnt (i think it is )

On the video aspect ,they are both guilty of a crime if that happened ,the groper and the vicious assault are neither legal or tasteful

If any woman kicked me in the balls ,she had better have a cast iron jaw because if she can do that ,i would

treat her the same as any man who did the same ,deservedly so ........

• Like 1

On the video aspect ,they are both guilty of a crime if that happened ,the groper and the vicious assault are neither legal or tasteful

If any woman kicked me in the balls ,she had better have a cast iron jaw because if she can do that ,i would

I assume (and hope) though that you don't grope random women so will not be kicked in the balls, nor retaliate by punching the girl in the face.

I don't see any feminism in Phuturatica's post nor do I see much connection with the video. Kicking a guy in the balls who is groping a lady could well be deemed as the most effective way (for a female) to stop such an attack.

As we know Phuturatica is a tough girl from Manchester, where as her Thai friends are probably small and timid ladies (like most Thai females I know) who are incapable of self defence.

Obviously, what happened in the video goes far beyond stopping the pervert from groping and turned into a rather nasty and dangerous attack, on a guy who (as Kerry points out) should have had his punishment decided by a judge, not by some tramps.

I don't think women should be groped under any circumstances. If it does happen the appropriate response is to call the police and have the fellow arrested. I have seen this happen numerous times in Thailand.

I agree (obviously) but I think Phuturatica meant she would (hypothetically) kick a guy in the balls to stop them groping her friend (like self defence but where the person being attacked can't defend themselves).

Calling the police is obviously the appropriate response (once the groping has stopped). In the video, on the other hand, the attack continued well after the pervert had stopped groping (and was incapable of continue groping).

I told a story recently of being at a bar in Chiang Mai ( Zoe@Yellows ) and one of the ladies in my company was groped by a French guy, he grabbed her breast. She went wild and attacked him, I managed to get a grip of her and her pals, and stopped the fight kicking off.

Okay, let's put a full stop there.

In my opinion, the default position of Thai women when manhandled is to go on the attack, I've seen it three or four times. One of the best I saw was a waitress with her hands full being manhandled by a young farang, she walked away, put her tray down, walked back calmly, then flew at him like a scalded cat.

I take the assumption that groping a Thai woman virtually guaranteed to have violent consequences, to my knowledge one of the first truisms of Thailand is that if you manhandle a Thai man's wife or gf you are in serious trouble.

We can go around in circular arguments all day long, however I believe my position to be the safest one. Just saying' coffee1.gif

ps. Even though I had a grip of the Thai ladies at the bar, the French guy kept taunting them and trying to get to them. Two of the Thai barmen jumped the bar and kicked his head in.

As far as I'm concerned he deserved it. He had his chance to walk away. Me bad. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

@Brit1984

I'm curios... If a woman in the west were manhandled it would be considered as sexual assault, wouldn't that constitute the right of self defence?

I've seen a few examples of that back home and the judge gave the women right each and every time.

Very odd post. If you got kicked in the balls, in the context of what Phuturatica suggested, it would be because you had groped a female. So after groping someone and receiving just response, you would then punch a girl in the face...? What a real man you are (note heavy sarcasm).

It doesnt have to be just "dirty foreign men" it can be man and or women in general! No one has the right to paw another human being without permission.

I am actually quite surprised with some of the responses to this thread, especially the ones in defense of the guy. If you watch the clip (it shows it better in the original clip without the replays) you will see that it was one-on-one until the man punched the girl in the face, from that point the girl's friend came in to defend her. The third girl (in black) is a BG and jumped in.

I am assuming that most of the defenders of the man in this instance are in the elder section of TV, and their sensible comments about the correct action is to call the police, not to retaliate, etc is to be commended. But that is what happens when you get older; you would not dream of doing now what you would have if you were off the same age as the people in this clip. Age brings great wisdom! Ask yourselves honestly, at a similar age, if that was your friend and you saw them getting punched in the face (especially a woman), in a similar scenario, and tell me that you wouldn't have got involved.

That is what friends do, or at least used to do if my memory serves me correctly.

The OP clip is misleading due to the number of replays of the kicks they showed; it wasn't that serious an incident. Lucky for him, apart from the friend and one other, none of the others joined in. Then he would have had something to cry about.

Just sayin'

Very odd post. If you got kicked in the balls, in the context of what Phuturatica suggested, it would be because you had groped a female. So after groping someone and receiving just response, you would then punch a girl in the face...? What a real man you are (note heavy sarcasm).

Anyone who has to write "note heavy sarcasm " after a post obviously hasnt mastered it yet ...... clap2.gif

I assume (and hope) though that you don't grope random women so will not be kicked in the balls, nor retaliate by punching the girl in the face.

I don't see any feminism in Phuturatica's post nor do I see much connection with the video. Kicking a guy in the balls who is groping a lady could well be deemed as the most effective way (for a female) to stop such an attack.

As we know Phuturatica is a tough girl from Manchester, where as her Thai friends are probably small and timid ladies (like most Thai females I know) who are incapable of self defence.

Obviously, what happened in the video goes far beyond stopping the pervert from groping and turned into a rather nasty and dangerous attack, on a guy who (as Kerry points out) should have had his punishment decided by a judge, not by some tramps.

of course i dont and would never condone a drunk touching some girls ass without permission but i also dont condone people being kicked in the head repeatedly

(a trauma that can cause concussion ,death or even leave the reciever in a vegetable like state for the rest of days )

both are fine examples of people that cant control themselves ,but the tourist was drunk and probably didnt realise the seriousness of touching a girl

in a street full of girls for sale /rent

plenty of drunk ladies/bargirls and even ladyboys have inappropratey touched me in public places ,but i dont think that gives me the right to beat them to a pulp either

• Like 1

@Brit1984

I'm curios... If a woman in the west were manhandled it would be considered as sexual assault, wouldn't that constitute the right of self defence?

I've seen a few examples of that back home and the judge gave the women right each and every time.

I agree and that is exactly what I am trying to say. The grope victim (or anyone in the immediate area) should take whatever measures necessary (even physical) to stop the groping. Once the groping has stopped, the next step should be to contact the authorities. Clearly in the video, the girl involved and her friends went one step (or should I say a few kicks to the head) further than necessary, but as I also said I understand they probably lack the education and upbringing to understand how to control their temper (and do the right thing).

there have always been 'regular Thai girls' (what a terrible description) to be found in Spicy, especially when it is/was the only place open after a certain time of night.

Thanks very much siam cbr, you do realize though that you are going to get flamed for taking this position don't you?

This is a prime example of people like Tommo not seeing what was directly below his nose. Let's see if he can handle being so obviously wrong.

Spicey ...... place for hookers, amateur hookers, white guys with their hired Thai gfs pretending not to be hookers and tourists of both sexes that didn't know any better. If some of you guys want to pretend (to yourselves or to others) the Thai ladies you took/met there weren't hookers, up to you .........

I've never been there but can imagine exactly what it's like.

Strange how some call these pick-up joints. Kinda like saying Thermae in Bangkok is a pick-up joint where normal Thai office workers go to find a faranglaugh.png

For those who don't know Thermae - it was a great dingy place to drink until daylight back in the day. The new Thermae , under the Ruamchit hotel is a place for the ugliest street hookers and farang drunks ready to fall over nad have failed to 'pick-up' a 'girl' at nana plaza.

Edited by Johnniey

of course i dont and would never condone a drunk touching some girls ass without permission but i also dont condone people being kicked in the head repeatedly

(a trauma that can cause concussion ,death or even leave the reciever in a vegetable like state for the rest of days )

both are fine examples of people that cant control themselves ,but the tourist was drunk and probably didnt realise the seriousness of touching a girl

in a street full of girls for sale /rent

plenty of drunk ladies/bargirls and even ladyboys have inappropratey touched me in public places ,but i dont think that gives me the right to beat them to a pulp either

Two wrongs don't make a right, but if you do wrong you can expect to be wronged.

So merely by definition, to be female and in Pattaya, you cannot be a normal woman and you deserve to be groped???.

I'm not buying that. coffee1.gif

Nobody deserves to be groped against his will.

Not a woman and not a man.

But those of you, who promote excessive violence against men, are actually worse than a groper.

This guy could easily end up disabled or even dead.

True but does the law help these women or is it each and everyone for themselves here?

Of course the police protect these women. If a punter does not pay a bar girl the police will collect. If a man gropes a woman on walking street the police will arrest and charge the person. Numerous cases of this every year in Pattaya newspapers. Last one I remember was at Lucifer's I think. It was quite a large fine as I remember.

Why hide the TRUTH? Punter sounds kinda respectable doesn't it?smile.png Why not use the correct English? john, whoremonger etc. Bargirl sounds like an honest. legal profession instead of the reality - harlot, call girl, prostitute?

Could it be because you live in Pattaya?