Lady Boy Sexually Assaulted And Robbed At Knife Point

Rimmer

Lady boy Raped in Pattaya Suspect Still At Large

Pattaya:--A lady boy was robbed and raped in Pattaya. After the rape the suspect followed the victim in order to threaten him but the victim shouted for help from the local people who chased the suspect until they collided with his bike which over turned. The suspect abandoned his motorbike and slippers and ran away into forest. Police inspected the suspects motorbike found his identity card. The victim had disappeared.

PATTAYA – June 27, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Capt. Watcharachai Muaymun, Banglamung police station was notified about a robbery and rape under Nong Preu bridge Baan Nong Preu Banglamung, Chonburi province.

At the scene of the incident the police found only the motorbike a Yamaha model TTX, black color, no license plate. The bike was over turned. A pair of black slippers were found next to the Yamaha.

The local people said that, before incident occurred they saw a good looking lady boy riding a motorbike followed by the suspect also on a motorbike. When the lady boy saw the locals he screamed for help telling them he had been raped by the man who was following him.

The locals tried to help the lady boy and they chased the suspect by car and hit his bike. The suspect fell off the bike and ran into the forest.

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/06/30/lady-boy-raped-in-pattaya-suspect-still-at-large/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-06-30

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Rape isn't a joke. Next time we'll do much more than deleting the posts.

Rape is not a joke. But I don't logically understand how one man could let another man rape him. Knife or no knife, I would not be raped by a single person.

It is very rare for a man to be raped when the raped man is in the active sex role. It is very common, all over the world, for a man to be raped by a man when the raped man is in the passive sex role. The reasons are obvious. The raped man is intimidated, physically weaker, threatened with violence or already violently assaulted. It is so incredibly offensive to suggest men can't be raped. No wonder probably most of these crimes are never reported. The shame factor. Being falsely accused of really "wanting it" by the ignorant and homophobic. Of course, a ladyboy is a different kind of man, who has the gender identity of a woman. About this case, I don't know. Each case is a separate incident.

Personal note: I've not been raped but when I was 19 I found myself in a situation where a stronger, aggressive man had me in his power in a remote area and was pushing sex on me. Turns out he accepted my NO after about 50 tries but if he hadn't, there is no doubt in my mind he could have raped me. If he had raped me, I would not have "let" him do it, he would have forced it. It happens. A lot.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

After reading the OP, I was expecting the usual TV comments.....I'm glad you have put a halt to them, it's simply not acceptable in any context. A good piece of moderation (am I allowed to say that?).

After reading the OP, I was expecting the usual TV comments.....I'm glad you have put a halt to them, it's simply not acceptable in any context. A good piece of moderation (am I allowed to say that?).

Comments on moderation are not allowed...I wonder why your post hasnt been removed...oops, I guess that's a comment on moderation too.

Rape is not a joke. But I don't logically understand how one man could let another man rape him. Knife or no knife, I would not be raped by a single person.

It is very rare for a man to be raped when the raped man is in the active sex role. It is very common, all over the world, for a man to be raped by a man when the raped man is in the passive sex role. The reasons are obvious. The raped man is intimidated, physically weaker, threatened with violence or already violently assaulted. It is so incredibly offensive to suggest men can't be raped. No wonder probably most of these crimes are never reported. The shame factor. Being falsely accused of really "wanting it" by the ignorant and homophobic. Of course, a ladyboy is a different kind of man, who has the gender identity of a woman. About this case, I don't know. Each case is a separate incident.

Personal note: I've not been raped but when I was 19 I found myself in a situation where a stronger, aggressive man had me in his power in a remote area and was pushing sex on me. Turns out he accepted my NO after about 50 tries but if he hadn't, there is no doubt in my mind he could have raped me. If he had raped me, I would not have "let" him do it, he would have forced it. It happens. A lot.

I guess some people are so clueless about the world that these things have to be explained to them. Also the perp may not have known the object of his lust was not a woman of the first category. After all, it was said by onlookers that she was good looking.

Edited by Rimmer
Unnecessary Adjective

No. rolleyes.gif

At this point its alleged rape and the victem has dissapeared, so no evidence to support the claim. who knows what happened before and if in deed it happened. yet anothe news story bring the place down and totally without proof. The headline Ladyboy raped is not substantioated in anyway. Raped in Pattaya but under Non Prue bridge, hardly what would be considered Pattaya but gets good newspaper headlines.

Police found womans make up under seat of the motorbike, which brings two things to mind...the bike was stolen/borrowed or the rapist wears make up.

Sorry for the victim.

......and Ladyboys are not hot, they're just.............. Ladyboys...........

Edited by soihok
  • Like 1

HEADLINE: Ladyboy Sexually Assulted...

Agree rape is not tolerable under any circumstances, and glad that the locals tried to detain the assailant.

And not trying to associate the victim with the "scum" that work Beach Road and Walking Street who working in groups of two or more, have on 3 occasions sexually assaulted me, while trying to steel my wallet, where were the police and good citizens of Pattaya then?

For sure, NOT a joke.

So presumably you would prefer to be killed?

...a punch in the gut and your balls in a vice like grip... sure you can be raped.

Then you can make jokes about 'if it's inevitable, enjoy it'.

All the same I don't think that all has been revealed in this case based on what I read here.

At this point its alleged rape and the victem has dissapeared, so no evidence to support the claim. who knows what happened before and if in deed it happened. yet anothe news story bring the place down and totally without proof. The headline Ladyboy raped is not substantioated in anyway. Raped in Pattaya but under Non Prue bridge, hardly what would be considered Pattaya but gets good newspaper headlines.

I think you'll find that Nong Prue is in Pattaya some refer the area to East Pattaya or even the darkside so yes the story is relevant to Pattaya as it reaches out further than Sukhumvit.

I think you'll find that Nong Prue is in Pattaya some refer the area to East Pattaya or even the darkside so yes the story is relevant to Pattaya as it reaches out further than Sukhumvit.

The majority of Pattaya is in Nongprue.

From what I can see in the story, full credit to the Thai locals for immediately taking the appeal from the ladyboy seriously, for pursuing the attacker, and for taking the sensible decision not to end up in a potential knife fight in a dark forest. It also appears that the police are taking the incident very seriously too.

It's a shame that the ladyboy has disappeared but she must be badly shaken and terrified. There's nobody much lower in the human feeding chain than violent sex offenders, I hope the police capture the guy and bring some closure to the victim.