Bambina Is Back Again

BambinA

hi bambi-- certainly want u to pop in more often on the pets/vets thread.... so far the only vet (retired) is a whippet owner mangotogo who is overseas and not on the forum very often.... when u aer free, take a peek.... what research are u doing?

bina

israel

(no longer have the boxers r.i.p., have two lhasa apsos now (god what was i thinking from squishy and big and smart to small and fluffy and difficult )..

Thank y'all for warmly greetings. It is nice to be back here again.

Roughly, my research is about one enzyme found in endothelium and myocardium which produce nitric oxide when the enzyme is function normally and hence it has vasodilatory property. I am working in the cardioresearch (human). My task is to find the regulation of this enzyme molecularly. I am in the experiment of using a novel low molecular weight substance that increase the enzyme transcriptionally in rna level.

Sounds a bit nerd yeh? But I am still being the same crazy Bambi, your old friend :-).

That's all well and nice, but it is not as helpful as your thorough analysis of the sounds that emanate from a public toilet cubicle.tongue.png (It's a classic and one that I read aloud to some of my colleagues who came down with the giggles.)

So you are working on the big NO. You forgot to add that the NO can make the big YES wub.png when it involves phosphodiesterase. Our friend NO is essential to the happiness of some folks in Thailand.giggle.gif

A little bit of shop talk/inside joke to put a smile on your face.

Welcome back, i have missed you. You were the best, you stopped me from throwing myself of a high condo when things were not going too well.

Now things are great and i'm really enjoying life, even more now that you're back we'll hook up soon again, just like old times.

Roughly, my research is about one enzyme found in endothelium and myocardium which produce nitric oxide when the enzyme is function normally and hence it has vasodilatory property. I am working in the cardioresearch (human). My task is to find the regulation of this enzyme molecularly. I am in the experiment of using a novel low molecular weight substance that increase the enzyme transcriptionally in rna level.

Sounds a bit nerd yeh? But I am still being the same crazy Bambi, your old friend :-).

That's all well and nice, but it is not as helpful as your thorough analysis of the sounds that emanate from a public toilet cubicle.tongue.png (It's a classic and one that I read aloud to some of my colleagues who came down with the giggles.)

So you are working on the big NO. You forgot to add that the NO can make the big YES wub.png when it involves phosphodiesterase. Our friend NO is essential to the happiness of some folks in Thailand.giggle.gif

A little bit of shop talk/inside joke to put a smile on your face.

This is seriously hilarious lol . I am not going to that down cascade lol .

Thanks again for all that pop up here (and sorry that I don' t mention all names here but i mean to all of you)

It is nice to know you miss me . I am happy for Jockstar for having a baby and sorry for Bina for the loss

welcomeani.gif

missed you! Not nerd....TV lacks of quality.....So good to hear from you....I already ordered my brains hexokinase to increase activity to provide enough brainpower to understand your postings :-)

Who the H_ell is Bambina, we have a picture of the person?coffee1.gif

Someone with a kind spot for critters.

She's got plenty of pictures of me, but they were all uhhh, professional, you know like, um a consult, yea that's it, a consult.........giggle.gif

• 1 year later...