I Now Realise That Something Is Missing In Life .......

pattayadingo

But they are very hard to find.

They are easy to find... but not so easily impressed.

Forget online, go old skhool...

You can find them working at stores in shopping centres, coffee shops, restaurants, hotels (all of which you can easily interact with)

Office ladies are harder to find, you can find them during lunch time pretty much anywhere, up to you to start a conversation.

You can find them shopping at Big C and other groceries stores.

If you want a hiso lady, dress hiso and hang out at hiso places and talk about hiso stuff.

If you want a health nut, meet one in the gym.

One example is a friend from the UK went to the same restaurant everyday for weeks to see his favourite waitress... and now they are married and living in the UK...

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The nurses who I have been talking to understand the scene here and find it hard to believe there are men who do not go to the ago-go bars every night or have lady bar on their arm. I have given up trying to convince them otherwise.

This works both ways, some men find it hard to believe not all Thai girls in Pattaya are bar girls at one point or another.

Don't tell them otherwise, just show them... (invite them to do non-bar things, talk about non-bar things and in time they will get the hint.. or not...)

What headache later in life? The house is in her name but I have a 30 year lease on it, so that will take me to 99. A headache at that age would be the last of my worries.

Assuming you aren't married, if you are she has the right to cancel your lease on divorce.

There is another very easy way for her to get the house, and she won't have to wait. Bang Bang.

Not married, but I think I might know if she was that mercenary she'd kill me for the house. This is someone who only said to me today, "forget my birthday present next month, you've had too many bills (car tax and insurance, house maintenance, etc) this month" Maybe it's all part of her fiendish plot to lull me into a false sense of security.

This topic has been an interesting read. I live in CM, visit BKK often and have no interest in Pattaya. Unlike the OP, I have met a number of Thai women that I found interesting and that, as far as I could tell, were interested in me. Thet were university educated, had careers, and had broad intrests. Unfortunately they all suffered from the same birth defect ... some two or three of them. I love children but at 62 and with a love for travel, I'm just not up for raising children. My younger brother was 9 years younger than me and I got the child rearing done early.

So, it is easy (from my perspective) to find interesting Thai women. The hard part is to find one without the little ones.

David

Well, firstly I would not be dating a prostitute past or present in the west.

How would you know?

They don't all have tattoos with 'hooker' written on them and some former sex workers may lie about their past.

I'd say the odds are massively stacked on GK's side though wouldn't you?

You can find them working at stores in shopping centres, coffee shops, restaurants, hotels (all of which you can easily interact with)

Lots of hookers working out of these places.

One of the many Thai euphemisms for hookers is 'coffee shop girls'

Two of the three soapy massage places in CM advertise themselves as 'coffee shops'

It does not make any difference if your lady is a B girl or not. Meaningless. Remember back at reading all the trials and tribulations on Thai Visa.

Here is the answer. You knew it all along. You use the same logic every day. But few have dared to put it to use.

Ready?

Money talks BS walks.

If the lady can't buy you a new house move on till you find one who can. It is not a big problem at this point in time in Thailand. Help her make the mortgage payments to be sure or make it alone no problem but have her buy the house.

You don't have to worry about morals; this is Thailand. Worry about what the Thais worry about. Money talks and BS walks.

If I get one person to agree with me I will be shocked. But I'm right.

• Like 1

It does not make any difference if your lady is a B girl or not. Meaningless. Remember back at reading all the trials and tribulations on Thai Visa.

Here is the answer. You knew it all along. You use the same logic every day. But few have dared to put it to use.

Ready?

Money talks BS walks.

If the lady can't buy you a new house move on till you find one who can. It is not a big problem at this point in time in Thailand. Help her make the mortgage payments to be sure or make it alone no problem but have her buy the house.

You don't have to worry about morals; this is Thailand. Worry about what the Thais worry about. Money talks and BS walks.

If I get one person to agree with me I will be shocked. But I'm right.

To be honest that is total <deleted>. You think we all strive to fall in love BUT if she has no collateral, say goodbye. What a crock of shit.

Today l watched a vid of a girl, shot in the back, murdered cos she ''might'' have had sex with someone. A blokes point of view, killing an unarmed girl. To me your way of looking at YOUR life is the same. Sorry if you cannot see the similarities but my perspective. .sad.png

I was going to write something along the same lines. Marriage is about security for both parties and you can't regulate everything on paper. I trust my wife but will always have an escape plan, I got burned before (in Europe, I might add).

For sure, and though l am a happy bunnie, l trust know one on this earth. Sad l know but life's stuff taught me lots. smile.pngwhistling.gif

Don't have anything in your life that you can't walk away from in 30 seconds.

http://en.wikiquote....iki/Heat_(film)

Can I increase that to 30 minutes.

I would like time to load the Tv and computer onto the back of my pickup.

My personal limit is 60 minutes.

• Like 1

I was going to write something along the same lines. Marriage is about security for both parties and you can't regulate everything on paper. I trust my wife but will always have an escape plan, I got burned before (in Europe, I might add).

For sure, and though l am a happy bunnie, l trust know one on this earth. Sad l know but life's stuff taught me lots. smile.pngwhistling.gif

Don't have anything in your life that you can't walk away from in 30 seconds.

http://en.wikiquote....iki/Heat_(film)

What about time to load my computer, all the hard drives, my satellite, my tv and other items dear to me. Takes longer than 30 seconds to order a truck!!

Lots of hookers working out of these places.

One of the many Thai euphemisms for hookers is 'coffee shop girls'

Two of the three soapy massage places in CM advertise themselves as 'coffee shops'

Always avoid waitresses and barmaids.

You make it sound like it's finding the Higgs-Boson. wink.png

Sweet.

If you live here, it can be done. Just follow your instincts.

But she MUST have a decent job. And money. And a house. And transport.

So she can keep us in the way we deserve to be kept. To buy our beer and drive us to the pub and back while she drinks orange juice.

• Like 1

But they are very hard to find.

Office ladies are harder to find, you can find them during lunch time pretty much anywhere, up to you to start a conversation.

You can find them shopping at Big C and other groceries stores.

If you want a hiso lady, dress hiso and hang out at hiso places and talk about hiso stuff.

If you want a health nut, meet one in the gym.

One example is a friend from the UK went to the same restaurant everyday for weeks to see his favourite waitress... and now they are married and living in the UK...

As I've also said before, it can take time visiting the right Thai places week in and week out to get known and noticed. Then they see you are going by yourself and it makes it a lot easier to get introductions. It has worked well for me before and is part of the reason I'd like to find somewhere else to be.

I only feel that is not really a plausible course of action where I am currently because of the climate surrounding us foreigners and how we are viewed and of course finding the right places to be, but I do feel Pattaya is too tainted and I'd not really have much trust in the majority of women here.

Without trust what have you got?

To the OP, (PD) don't try so hard...........just be yourself, and as mentioned about 200 or so posts ago.............

.........expect it when you least expect it.

I do remember that post :)

I'm not really trying here. I do prefer to swim along nicely but there is a continuous struggle against the current here.

As I also said, so many posts ago, I've never had a real problem in other towns away from here which is why I mentioned other places to be like Khon Kaen or Udon thani.

I ruled out BKK because I do not like big cities. They seem too impersonal to me. I'd like to be somewhere relatively small but somewhere I can go and party a bit too because I still feel young enough to want to have fun too, just not 'in your face' type fun as I have now and the demands for money, money, money. You cannot trust a woman who wants money first.

I was talking recently to someone who has her own salon. Quite beautiful she is too. Yet it boiled down to the same old question or money.

Financial support is not the problem considering the disparity between incomes but I still refuse to be that proverbial or potential ATM.

If i was so minded I could easily get regular sex with many different women for what some of these women ask. That is also not what I really want. I'd rather make love to a woman w00t.gif

• Like 1

As I also said, so many posts ago, I've never had a real problem in other towns away from here which is why I mentioned other places to be like Khon Kaen or Udon thani.

I ruled out BKK because I do not like big cities. They seem too impersonal to me. I'd like to be somewhere relatively small but somewhere I can go and party a bit too because I still feel young enough to want to have fun too, just not 'in your face' type fun as I have now and the demands for money, money, money. You cannot trust a woman who wants money first.

As suggested before try Sri Racha. Nice town not too big , not too small, that has many restaurants and bars that middle class Thais go to. Numerous with a modern outlook if you look around the sois.

It's got a few night clubs if you are so inclined, although they're <deleted> loud.

Quite a few farangs there to talk to and only about half an hour from Pattaya if you get bored.

As suggested before try Sri Racha. Nice town not too big , not too small, that has many restaurants and bars that middle class Thais go to. Numerous with a modern outlook if you look around the sois.

It's got a few night clubs if you are so inclined, although they're <deleted> loud.

Quite a few farangs there to talk to and only about half an hour from Pattaya if you get bored.

thanks. I did take not on that one too.

Loud is OK. The older I get the deafer I get laugh.png

As I've also said before, it can take time visiting the right Thai places week in and week out to get known and noticed. Then they see you are going by yourself and it makes it a lot easier to get introductions. It has worked well for me before and is part of the reason I'd like to find somewhere else to be.

I only feel that is not really a plausible course of action where I am currently because of the climate surrounding us foreigners and how we are viewed and of course finding the right places to be, but I do feel Pattaya is too tainted and I'd not really have much trust in the majority of women here.

Without trust what have you got?

Well Pattaya is Pattaya and it is known throughout the world as being where the world comes for T&A...

Yes, most Thais will stereotype you, but if you hanging out without girls hanging around your neck or leg, People will notice. So it's not all gloom and doom. Just do what you like and enjoy doing and people will see through the stereotypes.

As you said, it all depends where you hang at and how you present yourself.

Sure, you only need to find 1 non-bar person in Pattaya and then you can infiltrate their friend network and branch out from there...

Do something social that tourists don't usually do... They will stereotype you at first sure, but if you truly interested in meeting non-bar people you need to stay positive...

Try yoga?

Go visit the orphanage and volunteer a little?

Visit the night markets on the other side of Sukhumvit...

Talk to old Thai people...

Talk to those hundreds of people selling condos in markets and malls and tell them you interested in buying a condo here, but you having second thoughts on Pattaya... Ask them how do they meet non-bar people.