Where's Timmy?

damo

But he looks like a wank.r.

Not really.

While he may not be the finest example of mankind, that sort of men have a high attraction to women. He is certainly not a w.nker. Quite the opposite, I suppose.

True certain types of women are definitely attracted to tattooed beef cakes that grunt in monosyllables, thank God my mother wasn't one of them. Sorry for the OP that his Facebook page is down, it must have been quite enrapturing being privy to all his thoughts and philosophies. Hmm, how to fill that loss? Have you considered lobotomy?

I don't know the guy and i personally would never put myself on facebook like that (don't have it) but the remarks about muscle guys having no brains is so steriotype. Its brought into the world of those who are to lazy to stay in shape.

It takes a lot of dedication to stay in shape, while i admit not all bodybuilders are smart and there are certainly a few dumb idiots the generalization that they are all stupid is as such stupid.

Alcohol does more damage to the brains as lifting weight would ever do. Just think about that.

Alcohol does more damage to the brains as lifting weight would ever do. Just think about that.

Some of us need to slow down a lot to let the peleton catch up

SC

Im sure there are far fewer people to who this actually applies then there are people thinking that it applies to them.

SC

Im sure there are far fewer people to who this actually applies then there are people thinking that it applies to them.

I'm evidence of that - stuck here in the middle of it...

• Like 1

SC

I'm evidence of that - stuck here in the middle of it...

But you got a good sense of humor and you write some nice gems, so your certainly no fool.