Bangkok Post Blocked

sandgroper2

For the love of god dump norton now mate. It's the biggest pile of sh1t out there. It eats memory and resources and believe me it does NOT stop all viruses I have tested this over the years and IMHO you may as well shove a burst condom up your port for all the good it does.

• Like 1

For the love of god dump norton now mate. It's the biggest pile of sh1t out there. It eats memory and resources and believe me it does NOT stop all viruses I have tested this over the years and IMHO you may as well shove a burst condom up your port for all the good it does.

I know what you mean mate. Tuccom mob installed when i got my new computor, I'v tried to remove it, cant, and google was no help either.

All because Bangko Post use pop up adverts which are not security proofed, many anti virus programmes do not utilise scanning but ESET NOD Anti Virus and BIt Defender, Panda, F Secure G Data and many others do, problem is Bangkok post poor security issues.

• Like 2

My virus control system ESET NOD will not allow me to open Bangkok Post website either, as of yesterday...('m in Bangkok)...

Open ESNET window, click on ..setup.. turn ESNET off. Put back on after read BP. Problem solvered. Aveagoodday.

I know what you mean mate. Tuccom mob installed when i got my new computor, I'v tried to remove it, cant, and google was no help either.

Search: https://www.google.com/search?q=uninstaller+for+all+norton+versions

or search for keywords: Norton removal tool