Thaiexpattv Service Outage

HardenedSoul

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was inevitable, wasnt it?

Turns out it was a temporary issue - came back on couple of hours later.

Looked at maige tv. Looks ok but, although 15,000 for a box and a year's subscription isn't expensive, it does mean you're paying upfront for a service that may not be alive and kicking in a year's time.

Looked at maige tv. Looks ok but, although 15,000 for a box and a year's subscription isn't expensive, it does mean you're paying upfront for a service that may not be alive and kicking in a year's time.

Difference being Maige.tv is a legitimate service in China not dodgy at all. So chances are it will be around for a long time.

Thaiexpattv - not sure about as you need to be a licence subscriber for BBC TV??

Edited by negreanu

Difference being Maige.tv is a legitimate service in China not dodgy at all. So chances are it will be around for a long time.

Thaiexpattv - not sure about as you need to be a licence subscriber for BBC TV??

Checked out Maige.tv as well. The HD channel line up looks interesting, unfortunately subtitles are in Chinese.

Checked out Maige.tv as well. The HD channel line up looks interesting, unfortunately subtitles are in Chinese.

I already buy the MaigeTv from Satellite Tv Thailand its great and cheaper than the thaiexpattv cos they are same 15k for a dodgy illegal service the maigetv is a official service and you get 1 year subscription upfront with the box free . After 1 year they tell me its 5'000 baht for 1 year period im happy with it and glad to get back skynews hd and it does have 60 HD Channels also

They send me e-mail yesterday that this month with have autoupate english menu / but u dont really need but will be handy

they also have youtube videos of the maigetv for any who doubts the full hd

They also tell me that they have a website under comstructon for maigetv at here take a look and look the line up and demo video

it is a amazing offiical legal service http://www.iptv-thailand.com/english-iptv.html

i did purchase from satellitetvthailand.net

but they send me e-mail about the future and iptv is the future and that will be there most update website iptv-thailand

look the you tube video its worth a look and they update auto to box every month new channels

best money i have spent

regards

I already buy the MaigeTv from Satellite Tv Thailand its great and cheaper than the thaiexpattv cos they are same 15k for a dodgy illegal service the maigetv is a official service and you get 1 year subscription upfront with the box free . After 1 year they tell me its 5'000 baht for 1 year period im happy with it and glad to get back skynews hd and it does have 60 HD Channels also

They send me e-mail yesterday that this month with have autoupate english menu / but u dont really need but will be handy

they also have youtube videos of the maigetv for any who doubts the full hd

They also tell me that they have a website under comstructon for maigetv at here take a look and look the line up and demo video

it is a amazing offiical legal service http://www.iptv-thai...glish-iptv.html

i did purchase from satellitetvthailand.net

but they send me e-mail about the future and iptv is the future and that will be there most update website iptv-thailand

look the you tube video its worth a look and they update auto to box every month new channels

best money i have spent

regards

odd that they claim 60 HD channels, but do not give a complete list

they do give complete list its very clear on there website

look at the chinese iptv list also as it chinese and english all in 1 box

Now there is about 80 HD channels and not 60 as they add more and more channels every month

Chinese list here > http://www.iptv-thai...china-iptv.html

English list here > http://www.iptv-thai...glish-iptv.html

youtube video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNw_8ucH8xM

Also you get VOD about 30'000 movie database

Dont think you can get anymore clear than that really ?

regards

Edited by james255

they do give complete list its very clear on there website

look at the chinese iptv list also as it chinese and english all in 1 box

Now there is about 80 HD channels and not 60 as they add more and more channels every month

youtube video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNw_8ucH8xM

regards

You should pay to be a sponsor instead of acting like a satisfied customer.

• Like 2

So wheres the channel list then ??

I count 20 something HD listed englsh channels, with a vague page.

Real data would go a long way to making it convincing.

Also are there apps for this service for other STB's (XBMC, xstreamer, boxee) rather than buying another dedicated piece of hardware.

• Like 2

Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to what this service offers that I can't get by connecting to the BBC / ITV / C4 player over my paid ($1 per week) VPN ?

The other (now defunct) service offered a read-ahead system that bridged over network glitches and brief outages along with a 5 day program and replay guide, it worked really well.

yep, i count 21 HD channels in english.

So you are 40 shy.

Even counting the listed channels for both chinese and english doesn't get you to 60

There is now 80 HD channels we add 25 japanese HD

the website is not the full list due to Maigetv add new channels all the time .

Its the ONLY service that can offer so much HD and real hd

regards

IPTV looks great for cricket with all the Indian channels that I assume you can switch between Hindi and English commentary?

However, no Setanta, no Rugby, no Rugby League is a deal breaker for me.......... have Setanta in HD I would go and buy today

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm wanting to watch the Olympics on the BBC....

And other UK programs in the future ...

Trying BBC iplayer over HMA Pro (Hide My Ass) but only get just over 1Mbit so pretty grainy but can watch what I want if I've missed events...

(Thing is HMA comes up pretty high in ratings for UK VPNs !)

Any other recommendations ?

Trying the FoodByPhone 2 day trial of ThaiExpat.tv player looks OK on my 26inch PC screen

MyiPlayer.com website was so bad, gave up after 1 minute, wonder if the player will be the same

Then there's the 15,000thb option for maige.tv (MMMmmmmmm)

Or just go down the pub maybe !

THOUGHT GENTS ?

Thx

SC

So you are 40 shy.

Even counting the listed channels for both chinese and english doesn't get you to 60

regards

Website says it has premier league football - is that English premier league or some obscure premier league?

I have been trying to get a maige.tv from iptv-thai but it never arrived.

Whenever I call, they say shipped or will go out today.

This is over 2 weeks ago.

No way to contact them except through cell phone number. The have no store and never shipped the product ordered.

I have been trying to get a maige.tv from iptv-thai but it never arrived.

Whenever I call, they say shipped or will go out today.

This is over 2 weeks ago.

No way to contact them except through cell phone number. The have no store and never shipped the product ordered.

Complete rubbish

MaigeTv is a official legit provider service - We ship all goods cash on delivery anywhere in Thailand

You can order online at our Store Online / Note we do send e-mail confirmations if you do not confirm the e-mail link your order will be placed in a holding status check your spam filter . Or send us a PM here and we shall check your online order .

Or you can order from the Authorised Dealers listed at our website .

Agian we do not take funds upfront on any orders placed online . We ship all goods cash on delivery and send you email to confirm your order and we also telephone you to confirm - You can also contact us 24/7 on skype iptvthailand

Reply to Sat tv thai and last post,

same for me I ordered 6days ago confirmed and asked for channel list,

still waiting for a reply to my email.

Actually one thing about satvthai is really really bad customer support after purchase

and before purchase. eg try to get a reply to an email? I am waiting for replies to about 10,

over last 2 weeks. try to skype them ? they told me to shout them? whats that?

try to get them on the phone. Only voice recording and never return calls.

I am trying to find out what the difference is between the iptv thai and the iptv maige?

As the maige is about twice the price does it get all the channels that iptv thai provides?

The yearly subscription is the same so is the content the same, if not, why is the yearly susciption the same?

Also can anyone tell me if either of them has sentanta sports, this is important for me,

Please do not say rubbish to me sat thai my email adress is ((removed)),

please reply mouldy.

Edited by lopburi3
email removed per forum rules

So you are 40 shy.

regards

so may i ask again, WHERE IS THE CURRENT LIST?

So you are 40 shy.

regards

so may i ask again, WHERE IS THE CURRENT LIST?

Current channel list is on the website very clear in English which is HD lineup from 1st August ( also explained on our own forum 0

We also do have our very own forum support site which explains clear everything you need to know .

Reply to Sat tv thai and last post,

same for me I ordered 6days ago confirmed and asked for channel list,

still waiting for a reply to my email.

Actually one thing about satvthai is really really bad customer support after purchase

and before purchase. eg try to get a reply to an email? I am waiting for replies to about 10,

over last 2 weeks. try to skype them ? they told me to shout them? whats that?

try to get them on the phone. Only voice recording and never return calls.

I am trying to find out what the difference is between the iptv thai and the iptv maige?

As the maige is about twice the price does it get all the channels that iptv thai provides?

The yearly subscription is the same so is the content the same, if not, why is the yearly susciption the same?

Also can anyone tell me if either of them has sentanta sports, this is important for me,

Please do not say rubbish to me sat thai my email adress is olderboots @hotmail.com,

please reply mouldy.

Its very clear what the difference is and this has been explainded many times

MaiegTv is Official Provider service from Japan ( thats nothing to do with Thailand or thai channels ) ? its is FULL HD 1080 I

The Thai Iptv box should be very easy to work out IT MUST BE THAI CHANNELS ? Which im not going to list on this forum .

We have a backlog of 450 orders for MaigeTv from many of our previous customers of trading over the last 15yrs so little patients is needed around Thursday next week should have more stock and will be shipped in the order they was received .

I personally get between 100 / 500 telephone calls per day so excuse if you cannot get hold of me

Our skype is online 24/7 try search for it iptvthailand ( you can always get me )

Edited by IPTVThailand

Just wondering what sort of bandwidth requirement maigetv has. I have fairly decent bandwidth at home, but sometimes it gets bogged down enough during teenager gaming times in the evening that it is difficult to even watch YouTube videos.

So where is the Thai iptv come from?

If Thai iptv is not coming from ( Japan )as you say,( I thought Maige was from China)

why is the subcription per year the same as Maige when we are only getting a fraction of the channels?

Is Thai iptv Legal? I mean if it suppoted but True and it looks like it is, Whats to stop them from uploading again,

and all the customers who have purchased loose thier channel list again,

Just like it did with the HI Tech Hd 89 I got off you not lon ago.

Is true sport 1 sentanta sports? Does the Thai iptv support sentanta sports?

How can Iptv be selling a yearly subscription for True channels?

Please reply