Office On Sukhumvit Soi13 Raided By Police

Topprofile

Lower Suhk seems a bad spot for this type of operation. So much police attention on the area already. Guess they wanted to be close to Nana after a hard day swindling grannies out of their retirement savings?

• Like 1

Cool - let's get rid of these types.....hope they "crackdown" on the bullshit real-estate agents, next time.

Is this BIB actually starting doing their job, or is something funny going on? rolleyes.gif

More likely reminding other firms in the area to pay their protection money

• Like 1

As far as my friend could see, they were at least 10 arrested, maybe more...

Not long ago there was another raid on Sukhumvit soi 39.

Was your friend sitting on the barstool to the left or to the right of you??coffee1.gif
  • Like 1

long nose whities or yellows or blacks....what flavor of foreigner?

Isn't this ironic. for once somebody deigns to avoid using the term farang, and the result is a lack of clarity.

long nose whities is good replacement for people who think Farang is racist.....

They were "whites".. not Chinese type

*big sigh of relief*

Why? Are you Chinese?

thai chinese. and so's his wife. pretty hi-so as well, though he'd deny it -- thats what makes hi hi-so.

Hi-Sos are already white....Hi-Hi-So must be white like a piece of paper....

....Hi-Hi-So must be white like a piece of paper....

Then I'll qualify for sure. My legs have not seen the sun in 45 years and they are 'paper white', I kid you not. biggrin.png

And the ladies just love them. tongue.png

Edited by Semper

....Hi-Hi-So must be white like a piece of paper....

Then I'll qualify for sure. My legs have not seen the sun in 45 years and they are 'paper white', I kid you not. biggrin.png

And the ladies just love them. tongue.png

I can see, you are really understand the values and culture of Thai people.

As whiter as higher-So

You best not let Kerry see you post like this....

What is wrong with it?

Ask Kerry.....not supposed to call people by their colour....its racially sensitive to people with complexes.

Apparently Lumpini Police station is involved and the police who raided the office are from another district or other type of police...

Lumpini Police has had one of their own stationed at the premises to make sure this didn't happen so the order must have come from higher up to raid this office, probably because of the death of a call center staff a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Topprofile

I was intending to start up one of these boiler rooms, but I don't like the dishonesty, Instead, I shall put my bank account number up and just ask old people to contribute their life savings,

I'm in the best place to find oldies with nothing better to do with their money, soo cough it up pl;ease

Apparently Lumpini Police station is involved and the police who raided the office are from another district or other type of police...

Lumpini Police has had one of their own stationed at the premises to make sure this didn't happen so the order must have come from higher up to raid this office, probably because of the death of a call center staff a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe the competitors call center police?

Maybe the competitors call center police?

You best not let Kerry see you post like this....

What is wrong with it?

Ask Kerry.....not supposed to call people by their colour....its racially sensitive to people with complexes.

Why does Kerry have errrr Colored skin?