Shebbie Singh............ New Director Of Football At Blackburn!

JacknDanny

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shebbie singh and steve kean, what could possibly go wrong?

though i have to say that for that division danny murphy is a smart signing. he'll be the best player in the league even at 35 or whatever he is.

though i have to say that for that division danny murphy is a smart signing. he'll be the best player in the league even at 35 or whatever he is.

Never heard of singh , but I'll take ure words that he's a prick

But agree about Murphy, good signing, as was Leon Best, I reckon he'll score shed loads in the championship.

I know more about football than him - and that's saying something (ie nothing!),. He was a total buffoon when I saw him on ESPN.

I always wondered what his claim to fame was. Is there one?

He is an ex Malaysian international and a renowned Spurs fan!!

However if you look him up on Wikipedia, you will see that his claim to fame is that he once played for Malaysia versus Shrewsbury Town, and was named man of the match!!!laugh.pnglaugh.png . I kid you not!!

I know more about football than him - and that's saying something (ie nothing!),. He was a total buffoon when I saw him on ESPN.

I always wondered what his claim to fame was. Is there one?

He is an ex Malaysian international and a renowned Spurs fan!!

However if you look him up on Wikipedia, you will see that his claim to fame is that he once played for Malaysia versus Shrewsbury Town, and was named man of the match!!!laugh.pnglaugh.png . I kid you not!!

I think his claim to fame is that he played against me, and lost.

Oh, and Steven Gerrard should play at right back, genius.

I have never heard of him but (based on his name) I have a suspicion why he was the favoured candidate.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

That he is a buffoon, so he would work well with Steve Keane?

Such a shame if that means he gives up the Hong Kong slot. That ESPN programme has a cult following of those who like to watch their programmes from behind the sofa wondering how much more awful it can get! Pure pleasure in pain job, he is.

Such a shame if that means he gives up the Hong Kong slot. That ESPN programme has a cult following of those who like to watch their programmes from behind the sofa wondering how much more awful it can get! Pure pleasure in pain job, he is.

In fairness to Shebby he has made buffoonery in football punditry an art form. I hope he does match day interviews

I likewise could not believe the news and had to do some research to confirm its' accuracy. S. Singh is without doubt a totally clueless individual and is a TV comedien without realizing it but of course so is the current Blackburn manager who is responsible for the team's relegation and one can only feel sorry for the supporters who will see their team go from very bad to even worse now.....dear oh dear....

The equally clueless owners of Blackburn got rid of a decent manager in Sam Allardyce who through his ability saw his team West Ham promoted this year.

What a farce, eh.

Edited by R123

In fairness to Shebby he has made buffoonery in football punditry an art form. I hope he does match day interviews

I'd love to see Shebby back for match day interviews. He and Ekoku are an absolute dream team.

• 1 month later...

Shebby has started off well, and the season hasn't started yet. Stevie, I think Shebby will be the next Blackburn manager, with MacMoan as his assistant.

haha, yeah if i were a betting man i'd have a tenner on it. which i am, so i will.

steve mcmahon is a disaster area. breaks my heart 'cos i loved him as a player. but he is, like most ex-liverpool players working in the media, an utter gobshite.

He's not showing on the Internet odd, might pop down the bookies later and have a wager.

Kean is 5/6 either to be or not to be manager after 31st December

I would definitely be on the NOT.

Cant get a bet on either Singh or Macca.... no offers. Shearer is Fav at 4/1

He's not showing on the Internet odd, might pop down the bookies later and have a wager.

Kean is 5/6 either to be or not to be manager after 31st December

I would definitely be on the NOT.

Cant get a bet on either Singh or Macca.... no offers. Shearer is Fav at 4/1

shearer's not even as good a manager as steve kean is. they'd be better off promoting danny murphy if it came to that.

• 1 month later...

The latest is that Roy Keane is being lined up for the new managers job.

Now all of a sudden, this becomes interesting!

How long before he smacks Shebbie Singh full on??laugh.png

If he is daft enough to take the job, there is no way he will stay for the rest of the season, with the chicken farmers and their sidekick shouting their instructionscheesy.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he aint havin much luck gettin a manager, told no at spurs for sherwood and now jol says no,,http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0%2c%2c16426_8194006%2c00.html hiring this guy is proving as everyyone on here said is total fuc up, all in all totaLYl what was expected from the indian chicken farmers THE CLUBS A MESS feel for the fans though.