Shebbie Singh............ New Director Of Football At Blackburn!

JacknDanny

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard Henning Berg will be taking over at Blackburn, ex united player so good luck of he does take over.

Signed a 2 year contract, and this was after he was quoted...........................Berg said of the top job at Rovers: 'There are no real managers with credibility who would accept a job like that.' cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

I have heard Henning Berg will be taking over at Blackburn, ex united player so good luck of he does take over.

Signed a 2 year contract, and this was after he was quoted...........................Berg said of the top job at Rovers: 'There are no real managers with credibility who would accept a job like that.' cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2AyMve2Jx

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

clap2.gifcheesy.gif money talks.

As far as i am aware Henning Berg has never been a "real manager with credibility" so he is quite right in accepting the role as a start to his managing career.....I just hope he knock's that Singh out soon smile.png

Joke of a club

Disagree with this. They are a mid table Championship side who hit the jackpot. Taken a long time in the unravelling but what a run they have had!

In the current guise Smokie, they are a joke

Joke of a club

Disagree with this. They are a mid table Championship side who hit the jackpot. Taken a long time in the unravelling but what a run they have had!

In the current guise Smokie, they are a joke

The management aye....I spared a thought for the fans for a moment there.

The moment has passed.

Hahahahahahahahaha! cheesy.gif

• 4 months later...

feel sorry for blackburn fans, must be horrible this.

I was talking to a Blackburn fan the other say. I think its fair to say that Shebby Singh and the owners are not winning the battle of hearts and minds.

Its really turned into some kind of black comedy/farce up there

feel sorry for blackburn fans, must be horrible this.

I was talking to a Blackburn fan the other say. I think its fair to say that Shebby Singh and the owners are not winning the battle of hearts and minds.

Its really turned into some kind of black comedy/farce up there

well they've even pissed off doctor who now. that's never advisable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21810265

Shebbie Strikes Again!cheesy.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2295708/Michael-Appleton-sacked-Blackburn.html

I really do hope this joke of a club gets relegated.

It would serve their clueless owners right, and show what a clown and numpty Shebbie Singh really is

Looking at the managers sacked Kean had a not bad record w4 d2 l2, maybe karma is a bitch with the last 2 managers.

You cant now settle in the UK without demonstrating some understanding of British culture.

You can buy a piece of crucially important British culture and have it entrusted to your care without demonstrating one iota of understanding about it (ref Blackburn Rovers, Arsenal, Chelsea, add your own example to the list).

The FA continues to be the ultimate culprit in the Blackburn farce. Bunch of sotters!

Edited by SantiSuk

You cant now settle in the UK without demonstrating some understanding of British culture.

You can buy a piece of crucially important British culture and have it entrusted to your care without demonstrating one iota of understanding about it (ref Blackburn Rovers, Arsenal, Chelsea, add your own example to the list).

The FA continues to be the ultimate culprit in the Blackburn farce. Bunch of sotters!

gillet & hicks!!vampire.gif

the Rao purchase of Blackburn had disaster written all over it from the start, wannabe moguls buying into something they know nothing about. Just because they have a few bob shouldn't justify them as sound operators of an EPL team and in this day and age a net worth of around 2 Billion quid shouldn't qualify them.

Businessmen turned incompetent owners of football clubs as a vanity project aren't a new thing. Just that now they seem to be foreign tycoons.

Ask any Wolves fan over the age of about 40 what they think of the Bhatti brothers.

they're pure vanity projects because they certainly don't get into it for easy, quick profits. as someone once said the only way in this day and age to make a fortune owning a football club is to start with a bigger fortune.

they're pure vanity projects because they certainly don't get into it for easy, quick profits. as someone once said the only way in this day and age to make a fortune owning a football club is to start with a bigger fortune.

With the exception of our lovable friends at OT, whose owners are raking it in and stripping the club of their money in order to fund their other failing businesses. clap2.gif

Maybe I shoulกืt rail against the FA and these mega rich owners. If I suddenly came into a couple of billion I would definitely want to buy a football clubsmile.png

{oh - hang on a minute Ive played the game (poorly), reffed it and supported it for 55 years. Yeah, but I was raised with strong businesss ethics - Defo not fit and proper then!}

What club would you guys buy if you had the money? You cant choose yer own team. Would have to be Leeds United for me. Who would you choose as your Director of Football or football adviser. Id be tempted to pick Phil Neville.

Maybe I shoulกืt rail against the FA and these mega rich owners. If I suddenly came into a couple of billion I would definitely want to buy a football clubsmile.png

{oh - hang on a minute Ive played the game (poorly), reffed it and supported it for 55 years. Yeah, but I was raised with strong businesss ethics - Defo not fit and proper then!}

What club would you guys buy if you had the money? You cant choose yer own team. Would have to be Leeds United for me. Who would you choose as your Director of Football or football adviser. Id be tempted to pick Phil Neville.

Id buy Arsenal and run it into the ground

• Like 2

Id buy Arsenal and run it into the ground

Ha Ha Ha ! SantiSuk opened the door for that one and Carmine walked right in. I've noted that one must be careful in this football forum. Lots of sharp <deleted> about with knives drawn.tongue.png

And just to make sure I dont get picked up on my grammar (you are right and Alfie is wrong Steviesmile.png ) I should rephrase the above

Ive supported football for 55 years, played it poorly and reffed it.

Actually I have played it poorly for 55 years come to think. Last week some kids in Tesco Lotus car park On Nut were kicking a ball around and it rolled towards me. I was still $hite.

I would buy Stockport County and get them back into the league set up again and in a few years time when they get to the 2nd division city will be back down there and have there rightful Derby on again.