Photos...Slides To Prints In Pattaya.

samsiam

I had your same problem, and after being unable to location anywhere other than one shop in Bangkok who wanted 80 baht per photo, I had / have over 3,000 old 35mm slides to do, I ended up purchasing an inexpensive Ion Scanner on line from the States... Cost less than $50 US, shipping was almost the same, bu worked well and considering the 3,000+ slides to be done, kept the cost per way low... After I finished using mine I sold it thru Baht & Sold to someone in Bangkok for 1,500 baht...

Pianoman

'Here is the link. ' ???? Where be it ??

I know, I can google it.

PM...I only have about 10, so 80b not such an issue I guess.

In Pattaya; I happen to know the professionals go to the fairly large Kodak-Shop on Second Rd., just before the traffic-lights to Central Road and virtually across the street from Soi 8. They do all the pro's photo-works. Their prices are reasonable too.

'Here is the link. ' ???? Where be it ??

I know, I can google it.

PM...I only have about 10, so 80b not such an issue I guess.

In Pattaya; I happen to know the professionals go to the fairly large Kodak-Shop on Second Rd., just before the traffic-lights to Central Road and virtually across the street from Soi 8. They do all the pro's photo-works. Their prices are reasonable too.

Thanks....shall have a look.

Not sure where traffic lights central road is though....only really know if you go down beach rd....turn left at the end where walking st is and then left again into second rd....is that right ??....then the first set of lights is a long way up and there is a shopping centre on opposite left corner isn't there ??