Thaksin Receives US Visa: Noppadon

webfact

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of an easier way to arrest somebody. Knowing the US's stance on terrorism, this makes me wonder. blink.png

Always USA supported some Terrorists in other countries. China, Syria, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan (before), Myanmar, Lao.

Just they don't like these against USA. Against their enemies it is very welcome....

I believe she knows Phuket and Pattaya. But can she find it on the map, a real with all that strange countries with similar names...Taiwan, Thailand, Taipei, all full with yellow people who steal American jobs, or Arab terrorists or European monarchists. Some are friendly some not.

It isn't easy for the land of the free home of the brave.

Taipei isn't a country.

• Like 2

Well he has a visa prior to travel, Brits can do that, but the big thing!! is this..... visa or not when he arrives at his port of entry and immigration, he will still have to fill in a declaration that includes whether he has any criminal record. If he lies, he is in the sh*t, if he does not lie, he could be in the sh*t. Maybe his plan is to go to the US and indeed be extradited back to Thailand amid a mass of red shirt protest and when he arrives all is forgiven and the prodigal son returns whistling.gif

"..visa or not when he arrives at his port of entry and immigration, he will still have to fill in a declaration that includes whether he has any criminal record. If he lies, he is in the sh*t, if he does not lie, he could be in the sh*t. "

Very true but extradition allows too many pitfalls, Thaksin is just another useful idiot in their version of 'The Great Game' so you can safely assume that knowing who/what he is - he has been granted a visa ! - and he will be accommodated with a red carpet entry.

And the game continues ...

• Like 1

If this is not more of his " legal spokesman's bs" he and his personal henchmen must have had a high old time applying for permission to travel to the US. I know of a couple of cases where the "Homeland Security", after questioning, denied the applicantsry, on moral grounds . Granted they were female with suspect moral backgrounds, but Taksin has probably f..ked more people than they ever dreamed of.

The last time this was mentioned, was from the same source, who announced Thaksins intention to travel to England. Never heard any conformation that that trip took place either.

It *could* be interesting. The US is one of only 14 countries that have extradition treaties with Thailand. Given the raft of charges still awaiting Our Man In Dubai upon his return to Thailand, I wonder if any civil service flunky will have the machismo to file a motion with the US for his extradition.

Doubtful, eh.

sent from my Flying Pig phone

Come on! It is complete irrelevant what someone in Thailand fills. The USA is doing what they want, they did worse things than brake a extradition treaty with a country that no US president since Carter can even find on the map.

Oh, I don't know about that - I imagine Clinton knows where Phuket and Pattaya are! tongue.png

I believe she knows Phuket and Pattaya. But can she find it on the map, a real with all that strange countries with similar names...Taiwan, Thailand, Taipei, all full with yellow people who steal American jobs, or Arab terrorists or European monarchists. Some are friendly some not.

I think noahvail may have meant "Bill"not "Hillary"

• Like 1

Taipei isn't a country.

And she (Hilary) isn't wasnt President :-)

It *could* be interesting. The US is one of only 14 countries that have extradition treaties with Thailand. Given the raft of charges still awaiting Our Man In Dubai upon his return to Thailand, I wonder if any civil service flunky will have the machismo to file a motion with the US for his extradition.

Doubtful, eh.

Oh yeah!! Go get him Yingluck. 555555555

Edited by Scott

Doubtful, eh.

Come on! It is complete irrelevant what someone in Thailand fills. The USA is doing what they want, they did worse things than brake a extradition treaty with a country that no US president since Carter can even find on the map.

Oh, I don't know about that - I imagine Clinton knows where Phuket and Pattaya are! tongue.png

Uhmmmm.... you were talking about Presidents. I was referring to Bill, not Hillary. wai.gif

Edited by Scott

Doubtful, eh.

Perhaps the dems could lend out Kasit - he has loads of experience of tracking down Thaksin, working closely with interpol etc. Unless abhisit and the dems were lying through their teeth all the time they were telling the Thai populace that's what they were doing?

It is unbelievable that the Intepol warrant for Thaksin that had been trumpeted about by the Democrat-led government has turned out to be just a hoax.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/491513-the-truth-about-interpol-warrant-for-thaksin/

Also

http://thainews.prd.go.th/en/news.php?id=255408160002

• Like 1

Might be some Realpolitik at play in the USA just in case Thaksin does get back into power.

Why would he be so useful to the USA? What would be the interest of the USA if he gets back to power?

The biggest risk is indeed to extradite him, and that upon his return, mass riots start.

Easy, look at his history

If he did get a visa, some one in State Department, or Homeland Security or Justice Department received a domation. Though to could have been a donation to a politician for his reelection.

Smells like fraud and corruption to be.

We know Mr. Holder will have some of the boys from the FBI meet him, OH! that could be wrong thr FBI do not work for Mr. Holder, they are part nof the Treasury department. Bring down the US defficit.

• Like 1

If he really does have a visa, I'd still be surprised if he actually does travel to the US as long as he is technically a fugitive.

Yes, it would sure make him easier to nab, letting him just come in and 'oppsie gotcha'. Now what about that airport usage we wanted...? tick tick tick tick

Edited by animatic

Doubtful, eh.

Noah, you've been cautioned about making sense before I belive. Here you are again applying perfectly logical thinking and deductive reasoning to a Thai problem.... stop it you hear, just stop it.

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

actually wouldnt you love to see that happen

• Like 1

If this is not more of his " legal spokesman's bs" he and his personal henchmen must have had a high old time applying for permission to travel to the US. I know of a couple of cases where the "Homeland Security", after questioning, denied the applicantsry, on moral grounds . Granted they were female with suspect moral backgrounds, but Taksin has probably f..ked more people than they ever dreamed of.

The last time this was mentioned, was from the same source, who announced Thaksins intention to travel to England. Never heard any conformation that that trip took place either.

"The last time this was mentioned, was from the same source, who announced Thaksins intention to travel to England. Never heard any conformation that that trip took place either."

th_HoHo.gif

Trust me it happened, he went to the UK, they let him in, he went to a football match, was pictured doing so. Though I did hear that after the game he was extraordinarily renditioned to a safe house in Somalia where abhisit and kasit were waiting with buckets of water and towels........

"I know of a couple of cases where the "Homeland Security", after questioning, denied the applicantsry (sic), on moral grounds . Granted they were female with suspect moral backgrounds"

th_HoHo.gif

Stop it, please..............

Seems strange the American autjorities let a criminal on the run into USA while Julian Assange is being hounded for telling the honest truth

Not really.

The Americans let Al Capone run around free for years. Funnily enough he didn't pay his taxes either.

• Like 1

Uhmmmm.... you were talking about Presidents. I was referring to Bill, not Hillary. wai.gif

Last off-topic post from me on this thread: Both Clinton and Bush were here in 2005, after the tsunami. http://billclintonda...onesia-sri.html

Noppadon said he obtained a visa some time ago. Why would he bother to apply for a visa, unless he plans to travel there? What cares anyway? Most countries that rejected earlier feel obliged to admit him now that he is de factor PM of Thailand. No reason that the US should be any different. In any case there is no record of the US ever having denied him a visa.

As an aside, his son was a US citizen until he renounced the status. That was apparently in a fit of his father's pique because he wanted to take the family through the VIP as PM with visas their diplomatic passports but the US refused to issue a visa to the son, as he was a US citizen. For whatever reason dumping US citizenship has been a very tax efficient move.

• Like 1

I can't think of an easier way to arrest somebody. Knowing the US's stance on terrorism, this makes me wonder. blink.png

Always USA supported some Terrorists in other countries. China, Syria, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan (before), Myanmar, Lao.

Just they don't like these against USA. Against their enemies it is very welcome....

You missed Northern Ireland off your list....

• Like 1

How many suitcases is he allowed to bring, or did he leave all those in Switzerland?

Not that myth again............

Not as good as the myth that he was dying of cancer or had already died and all pictures of him had been photoshopped biggrin.png

So it took him several months to obtain a visa? Doesn't sound like the Americans were all that keen then!

There is a online tool that you can use to estimate how long you will have to wait to get an interview appointment to apply for a visa. I tried it, entered Dubai as an embassy interview site. The result was up to 35 days just to get an interview. Processing time was an additional 3 days, not including administrative processing time which can be up to an additional 60 days.

http://immigration.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=immigration&cdn=newsissues&tm=6&gps=287_6_1280_686&f=00&su=p284.13.342.ip_&tt=12&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/wait_4638.html

So it's not that the Americans were not particularly keen on an individual, everybody could be subject to this long timescale.

That's the price you pay for paranoia, sorry homeland security...............

Seems strange the American autjorities let a criminal on the run into USA while Julian Assange is being hounded for telling the honest truth

I wonder if maybe he fibbed a little in the application form, where it asks "are you currently wanted for crimes?". And did he have to go for one of those inteviews at the embassy, where some junior consular official gets to terrorize you?

Doubtful, eh.

And there is Hillary's on Soi 4 and who could forget Clinton Plaza?