3 Months In The Deep South. Location Suggestions?

btowny

Why the hell would you go down south.I mean what worries me is that you seem to have no knowledge about whats happening down south either..Is it not good to find out about the place your going before u get there? Get yourself over to krabi dont go any further south than hat yai.beggers belief it really does.

Songkhla is quite safe. You're more likely to be murdered or assaulted in Phuket, Pattaya, Krabi, Hua Hin or Phi Phi.

Why the hell would you go down south.I mean what worries me is that you seem to have no knowledge about whats happening down south either..Is it not good to find out about the place your going before u get there? Get yourself over to krabi dont go any further south than hat yai.beggers belief it really does.

Songkhla is quite safe. You're more likely to be murdered or assaulted in Phuket, Pattaya, Krabi, Hua Hin or Phi Phi.

i would say thailand is unsafe

i would say thailand is unsafe

You should get a job with the TAT!