Sick Of People Crying On Here

pigeonjake

there are amazing girls here, but be wise choosing, take time before commiting, make sure you know them.

none of this 1 week and marry madness.

and during the long dating process, give them very, very, little, see if they stick around,

or get one who has a family better of then yours.

do that and you will never cry

It is entirely possible to buy one and still retain control over your money and assets.

You might be a very handsome man, but some of us aren't very attractive without our wallets.

AS long as its you they love and not the wallet, but if your happy no one can judge.

as for handsome i was a model so i believe the handsome man comments lol.

sorry if that sounds egotistical

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are amazing girls here, but be wise choosing, take time before commiting, make sure you know them.

and during the long dating process, give them very, very, little, see if they stick around,

It is entirely possible to buy one and still retain control over your money and assets.

You might be a very handsome man, but some of us aren't very attractive without our wallets.

That is one thing for sure a recent article in the news section said that large numbers of Thais were taking diet pills or going to do some plastic surgery.

That really contradicts the notion that Thais like fat guys. It shows Thais go for looks just like any other. Money just compensates for bad looks.

Would your statement hold up if the large majority of participants are Thai women? Or would that mean Thai women wished to look slim and attractive?

AS long as its you they love and not the wallet, but if your happy no one can judge.

I didn't realise self improvement was so easy

Apparently I just have to shag a Thai woman for free and I become slim, young, well dressed, and all my hair grows back......amazing...

I didn't realise self improvement was so easy

Apparently I just have to shag a Thai woman for free and I become slim, young, well dressed, and all my hair grows back......amazing...

It would be very shallow if i said looks make a relationship, but even more so if i said money does, am i wrong in saying loveis important

That is one thing for sure a recent article in the news section said that large numbers of Thais were taking diet pills or going to do some plastic surgery.

That really contradicts the notion that Thais like fat guys. It shows Thais go for looks just like any other. Money just compensates for bad looks.

Would your statement hold up if the large majority of participants are Thai women? Or would that mean Thai women wished to look slim and attractive?

The article did not go into what sex the people where who took the tablets. But its only common sense that both sexes wish to improve on themselves. Granted woman are more prone to this but the guys are not excluded either.

I know its hard for some people to see the facts that girls really do not love older balding fat guys. They love their wallet in general. There are of course always exceptions but i doubt there are as many exceptions as there are Thaivisa members claiming their girl is different.

Edited by robblok

all people like good looking guys and girls.

give 2 people the same money, one old and fat, the other young and handsome.

obviously she will go the young man, unless she is mental.

nowget a girl who is not so interested in material things, just wants enough to get by and a loving family, she will go for love first and like anyone looks are a bonus, she will choose the one she is more attracted to and looks play a big part at first.

Edited by payak

now then, im near sakoew, wangnamyen, and i am a good craic, so im told,,lol,

im in scotland at the moment working for a while, yes i still come to work im not rich lol,

the pigs are great, pays us a wage, but it gives me something to do when im at home, we have a few laying hens too, about 50 or 60, and then theres the fish pond behind the pig styes, red talapia, beautifull on the BQ , the wife bought some duck the other week, we got a few fruit trees too,

i love it when im at home, im just working as i would when i lived in the uk for our future, but my future is looking good now im happy and living in thailand with a beautiful wife, new baby on the way in sept, but the main thing is im bloody happy, and when we get the house done, youll be more then welcome to visit the jackson farm.

jake

Sounds like you've fallen into a Thai ladies trap.

You've made the farm with a house on the way, perfect for all the family!

Sounds to me your a zombie of issan.

Don't quite see where your enjoyment is, sakoew is an extremely boring city!

nowget a girl who is not so interested in material things, just wants enough to get by and a loving family, she will go for love first and like anyone looks are a bonus, she will choose the one she is more attracted to and looks play a big part at first.

That would be right, especially if the young man is out on the piss with his mates every night.......there are many opportunities for young handsome men to lower their appeal.....for some it is second nature

I've got one word for you: Security.

When looking for a partner any girl from a humble background is first and foremost concerned with security (financial, emotional, etc), with looks, age, nationality, etc a distant second, and just an added bonus.

And let's face it, I'm pretty sure there's no shortage of western men here with girls from a humble background.

Pick a decent girl, as the OP claims to have done, give them the security, treat them well and everything should be fine.

Just my opinion.

That would be right, especially if the young man is out on the piss with his mates every night.......there are many opportunities for young handsome men to lower their appeal.....for some it is second nature

so true, but not everyone goes wandering. there can be healthy age gap relationships, but they are often questionable.

do see many young ones playing up, but see that with the elders to.

When looking for a partner any girl from a humble background is first and foremost concerned with security (financial, emotional, etc), with looks, age, nationality, etc a distant second, and just an added bonus.

And let's face it, I'm pretty sure there's no shortage of western men here with girls from a humble background.

Pick a decent girl, as the OP claims to have done, give them the security, treat them well and everything should be fine.

Just my opinion.

If looks are such a distant second like you say i wonder why 1 in 3 Thai teens want to use diet pills or go for plastic surgery. Kinda contradicts a bit.

Now you are again putting the young guy down ? Lets say the old guy does the same going out on the piss.. who do you think she will choose.. of course the young handsome guy. Not the old one. Also they can relate better as they are in the same cycle of their life.

Im sure none of those girls want to push the wheelchair of their older bf.

Just my opinion.

If looks are such a distant second like you say i wonder why 1 in 3 Thai teens want to use diet pills or go for plastic surgery. Kinda contradicts a bit.

why dont thai dramas have old fat bald farang, because thats not the thai viewers fantasy.

the fat bald farang must tell themselves this to feel secure.

Just my opinion.

You hit the nail on the head.

Just my opinion.

why dont thai dramas have old fat bald farang, because thats not the thai viewers fantasy.

the fat bald farang must tell themselves this to feel secure.

100% agree.. but then again many will not agree because of the demographics of Thaivisa (older guys). They want to feel superior.. saying all Thai guys are wife beaters and drinking loads ect. Its the only way to feel secure.

A Thai last friend if mine who is 26, she has had a couple boyfriends in the past of a a similar age. Currently her boyfriend is old enough to be her dad. I know what your thinking now (golddigga). I asked her why? She replied, I like to stay with an older man because they Yak less and like to enjoy (also he has big money :) jokes)!

the difference is a young man like myself attracts the ladies for fun, in reality they want a handsome over 40 to take care of them without the hassles.

Just my opinion.

Possibly because one in three female Thai teenagers think part of their anatomy is too small.....if you need to know more go read the thread you linked......and models these days are stick thin.....so thin is fashionable........these topics are how one feels about ones self.... not choosing a partner

I think you're overeacting. I have only been a member for a year or so, but I really don't see that many posts where somebody is "crying" over getting ripped off by a Thai lady. Sure, quite a few posts re dodgy builders, gardeners etc, but isn't that to be expected when adapting to a new culture? Plenty of scam artists in western cultures as well.

This seems to be the only sensible reply on here. Where are all these posts from bitter men crying over spilt milk ? We maybe get 1 every now and then. A gross exageration. Am sure it happens but not on the scale you guys think and all these threads do is bring out all the so-called Thai girl relationship experts. Laughable really, it's not rocket science, she's a lady who just happens to be Thai, good and bad in ladies from all countries.

Actually i am sick of all the men on here complaining how their ex- western wives ripped them off , you know who you are .

• Like 1

Now you are again putting the young guy down ? Lets say the old guy does the same going out on the piss.. who do you think she will choose.. of course the young handsome guy. Not the old one. Also they can relate better as they are in the same cycle of their life.

Young guys have a right to be young, make mistakes, one of the many being that young women are not attracted to charming entertaining older men.....

Young guys have a right to be young, make mistakes, one of the many being that young women are not attracted to charming entertaining older men.....

So young men cant be charming and entertaining, my point still holds if all things were the same the old guy looses out.

I certainly believe that girls can go for a older guy that is charming and entertaining dresses well and takes care of his body. He would be more attractive the a young fat guy for sure.

All things are relative. But im talking here about the standard older guys here.. complete with beer belly and dresses like he is on a holliday flip flops and all.

Have you guys noticed that there are always more topics complaining about others who complain??

Wonder why people, being sick of other posters or topics, still read their threads then rant on them.

What's the point?

• Like 1

Have you guys noticed that there are always more topics complaining about others who complain??

Wonder why people, being sick of other posters or topics, still read their threads then rant on them.

What's the point?

Are you complaining?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

What's the point?

Complaining about the complainers is a time honoured tradition.....goes back generations.

What's the point?

Are you complaining?

I think so, and i am complaining too about threads complaining about complaining threads.

What's the point?

Are you complaining?

I think so, and i am complaining too about threads complaining about complaining threads.

Let's call Jingthing and ask him to design a survey of "who complains the most on ThaiVisa"?