Condo Fund Accessbility

mikekim1219

Since Asia being what it is, inefficient and red tape overload with inflexible policies no official seemed to understand, I just want to cover my basis.

I am transferring 50k USD for reason of purchasing condo to my account in Thailand. The condo I have in mind is lower than 50K and really not sure after I do further study if I still want to buy it. Or even it will be available when I arrive in Thailand next week.

If I decide not to buy the condo, can I still use the fund for other purpose such as, purchasing car, retirement visa fund, cost of living expense..etc. ..? And if I do buy, can I have access to rest of the fund?

Thanks

Of course. It's just money in a bank account. Up to you what you do with it.

That would be common sense conclusion. After living in China for 10 years, I learned that common sense to normal westerner is mountains of bureaucracy built into their system based on deficit of trust.

If I understand the rules is when you bring money in to buy a condo you should state that in your transfer and then get paper from your bank her for condobuy,not sure what its called I think FET? or what ever so If you you sell your condo later you can bring the same amount out of Thailand with no tax.I f you use the money for other things thats fine,your money.

If I understand the rules is when you bring money in to buy a condo you should state that in your transfer and then get paper from your bank her for condobuy,not sure what its called I think FET? or what ever so If you you sell your condo later you can bring the same amount out of Thailand with no tax.I f you use the money for other things thats fine,your money.

Ok, thanks..