Anyone Awake?

Gladiator

Okay Lads and lasses.

Go to it.

A conomdrum:

Three brothers agree to buy a TV at a promotion price - 30 baht.

They all save their pocket money and go to the shop.

Each contribute 10 baht 3 times 10 Baht = 30 baht.

This they give the salesman.

He is a crook and places 2 baht in a drawer and tells the brothers this is your lucky day - there has been a discount.

He gives each of the brothers back 1 baht each. Originally they pay 10 baht each but now they baht they pay only 9 baht. 3 X times 9 Baht = 27 Bhat plus the 2 baht in the drawer of the saleman crook. Where is the other Baht?

Been done already. We're not that tired. coffee1.gif

Okay Smarty... let me have your best shot?

Please just tell me. Its the second time...and you still keeping us in suspense?

Good thing the moderators are sleeping.

we might be able to get a few more pages of "Thai related" replies out of this threadthumbsup.gif

Okay Lads and lasses.

Go to it.

A conomdrum:

He is a crook and places 2 baht in a drawer and tells the brothers this is your lucky day - there has been a discount.

He gives each of the brothers back 1 baht each. Originally they pay 10 baht each but now they baht they pay only 9 baht. 3 X times 9 Baht = 27 Bhat plus the 2 baht in the drawer of the saleman crook. Where is the other Baht?

Please just tell me. Its the second time...and you still keeping us in suspense?

His a crook. ,the TV was only 2 baht

he gave the 3 back, but pocketed the rest.

After all this is Thailandlaugh.png

Hey, a 2 baht TV is just a plausible as a 30 baht TVtongue.png

Edited by sirineou

Okay Lads and lasses.

Go to it.

A conomdrum:

Yes it is, how come you cowboys not asleep?

Smokie I will PM you

• Like 1

I suppose my initial problem is that I thought the brothers were Indian. I have no idea why....it must have been the discount.

Yes I have preconceived ideas based on nationality. You should hear what I say about some Thais! (only to keep it on topic of course)

I suppose my initial problem is that I thought the brothers were Indian. I have no idea why....it must have been the discount.

Yes I have preconceived ideas based on nationality. You should hear what I say about some Thais! (only to keep it on topic of course)

Gladiator is going to pm you, I suggest you switch on your image filter, you can't be too careful. coffee1.gif

Gladiator is going to pm you, I suggest you switch on your image filter, you can't be too careful. coffee1.gif

I've seen the movie mate....nothing to worry about. I've starred in a few as well...so he will have to shine to impress....

You should try having 2090 likes, I get some abuse because of that

That was a pretty slick way to broadcast it. Too bad this was moved from general as not as big an audience. biggrin.png

biggrin.png It's having the reverse effect, villagefarang says he's giving me no more likes in case it breaks the system ermm.gif

He's bad to me crying.gif

By the way I see your on the verge of the 1000 club wai.gif You can expect a wee visit from Smokie and theblether the week after next. We won't tell you what day in case you close the shop and run away laugh.png

• Like 1

You should try having 2090 likes, I get some abuse because of that

That was a pretty slick way to broadcast it. Too bad this was moved from general as not as big an audience. biggrin.png

biggrin.png It's having the reverse effect, villagefarang says he's giving me no more likes in case it breaks the system ermm.gif

He's bad to me crying.gif

By the way I see your on the verge of the 1000 club wai.gif You can expect a wee visit from Smokie and theblether the week after next. We won't tell you what day in case you close the shop and run away laugh.png

We will browse the shelves for a while...you will only twig when the pizza delivery boy arrives. biggrin.png