Anyone Awake?

Gladiator

Why do farangs in Thailand wish to debate in the middle of the nigh. Is it because they cant sleep thinking how much money they lost to their thieving Thai GF. And while at it. why do Thais sleep so much

How is that for a subject . laugh.png

guaranteed to wake the dead.

Can I join in? I'm awake. coffee1.gif

OK the cricket is boring....so how about we debate the issue of

Why do farangs in Thailand wish to debate in the middle of the nigh. Is it because they cant sleep thinking how much money they lost to their thieving Thai GF. And while at it. why do Thais sleep so much

I can't sleep because the aircon appears to be on.....

Can I join in? I'm awake. coffee1.gif

OK the cricket is boring....so how about we debate the issue of

I can't sleep because the aircon appears to be on.....

Not controversial enough a reason, come up with something better and get back to melaugh.png

Everyone bullies me on here now....is this what happens when you get close to the 15k mark JT?

Will I be hated for for the duration now? Opinions please....wai.gif

You should try having 2090 likes, I get some abuse because of that coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Everyone bullies me on here now....is this what happens when you get close to the 15k mark JT?

Were they all for Thai related subjects?

I have another question. Why do Thais not seem to generalise regarding the small foibles of farangs? Is it because they understand our true natures better than we do?

Sirineou is a genius.......right, let's go for it cos Gladiator is easily the laziest OP I've ever seen on TV. You ready!!!!!!......I'll go first.

I think we got our subject, Why has Thailand made Gladiator so lazy. ( the thailand part is there to make it Thai related)

and why is he so cheap, you would think that if he would through a bone for as to chew on, he would leave some meat on it.

• Like 1

Were they all for Thai related subjects?

No, they were a reflection of my latent genius. coffee1.gif

I have another question. Why do Thais not seem to generalise regarding the small foibles of farangs? Is it because they understand our true natures better than we do?

hey!!! my foible is not that small.

what's a foible?tongue.png

Sirineou is a genius.......right, let's go for it cos Gladiator is easily the laziest OP I've ever seen on TV. You ready!!!!!!......I'll go first.

I think we got our subject, Why has Thailand made Gladiator so lazy. ( the thailand part is there to make it Thai related)

and why is he so cheap, you would think that if he would through a bone for as to chew on, he would leave some meat on it.

Both interesting points, do you think we can motivate Gladiator into giving us an answer? mellow.png

If Smokie sends you a pm in the next few minutes, don't open it. It may contain a photo of his foible. coffee1.gif

Okay Lads and lasses.

Go to it.

A conomdrum:

Three brothers agree to buy a TV at a promotion price - 30 baht.

They all save their pocket money and go to the shop.

Each contribute 10 baht 3 times 10 Baht = 30 baht.

This they give the salesman.

He is a crook and places 2 baht in a drawer and tells the brothers this is your lucky day - there has been a discount.

He gives each of the brothers back 1 baht each. Originally they pay 10 baht each but now they baht they pay only 9 baht. 3 X times 9 Baht = 27 Bhat plus the 2 baht in the drawer of the saleman crook. Where is the other Baht?

If Smokie sends you a pm in the next few minutes, don't open it. It may contain a photo of his foible. coffee1.gif

Its OK...it will be latent as opposed to...well use your imagination....w00t.gif

^^^^^ wait busy Goggling Foible

Ohhh ok I just learned a new word.

But I stand by my initial statement, My Foible is huge, Here in America every thing is big.

Yeaaa ( flexing my muscles an posing now)wink.png

Okay Lads and lasses.

Go to it.

A conomdrum:

He is a crook and places 2 baht in a drawer and tells the brothers this is your lucky day - there has been a discount.

He gives each of the brothers back 1 baht each. Originally they pay 10 baht each but now they baht they pay only 9 baht. 3 X times 9 Baht = 27 Bhat plus the 2 baht in the drawer of the saleman crook. Where is the other Baht?

Been done already. We're not that tired. coffee1.gif

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Okay Lads and lasses.

Go to it.

A conomdrum:

Ohhh this is making my head hurt,

all these numbers

can you post the same story only this time replace the numbers with fan and amusing pictures?

You are not the only one who is lazy you know.

• Like 1

Okay Lads and lasses.

Go to it.

A conomdrum:

Been done already. We're not that tired. coffee1.gif

Okay Smarty... let me have your best shot?