Red-Shirt Leader Korkaew Warns Of Civil War If Court Rules Against Amendments

webfact

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has really lost all value.

Just waiting for the apologists to rant about Yunia's post.

There is nothing to rant about.

I said, "The PTP have often noted that they won the election and have a mandate to govern which the PTP haters reinterpret as 'We have a majority, we can do what we want'....."

And she said, "yeah, that's right....", or to use her exact words, ""we won and can do what we want" is actually a very good description of PTP's undemocratic and totalitarian actions since taking office."

pfft

• Like 1

I said, "The PTP have often noted that they won the election and have a mandate to govern which the PTP haters reinterpret as 'We have a majority, we can do what we want'....."

And she said, "yeah, that's right....", or to use her exact words, ""we won and can do what we want" is actually a very good description of PTP's undemocratic and totalitarian actions since taking office."

pfft

Again ignoring remarks from people like Dept. PM Pol. Captain Chalerm saying "were they asleep, don't they know we won the election" regarding to the CC being asked to judge. A mandate to govern, not to do what they like. And yes Pheu Thai party list MP and UDD leader Korkaew was misunderstood of course. He didn't threaten the CC, he just speculated on what others might feel like doing if the CC judgment was deemed undemocratic and offered some ideas on what they could do wink.png

Pfft

• Like 1

pfft

Again ignoring remarks from people like Dept. PM Pol. Captain Chalerm saying "were they asleep, don't they know we won the election" regarding to the CC being asked to judge. A mandate to govern, not to do what they like. And yes Pheu Thai party list MP and UDD leader Korkaew was misunderstood of course. He didn't threaten the CC, he just speculated on what others might feel like doing if the CC judgment was deemed undemocratic and offered some ideas on what they could do wink.png

Pfft

This quote is obviously your latest hobbyhorse (presumably you got bored talking about rice mortgage statistics).

If your version of what he said is true

(there is only one english language article reporting this "speech" which apparently was held in front of several reporters - strange how no one else picked up on it.....................)

it is characteristically full of bluster (as far as the "don't they know" bit is concerned) but he is right when he states that the CC had gone too far this time. Though apparently you and the opposition party regard it as perfectly normal for the constitution court to interfere with the legislative branch of government and to hell with the seperation of powers?

As for your

"He didn't threaten the CC, he just speculated on what others might feel like doing if the CC judgment was deemed undemocratic and offered some ideas on what they could do wink.png"

He has done nothing of the sort unless you have evidence otherwise of course...........

• Like 1

Pfft

This quote is obviously your latest hobbyhorse (presumably you got bored talking about rice mortgage statistics).

(there is only one english language article reporting this "speech" which apparently was held in front of several reporters - strange how no one else picked up on it.....................)

it is characteristically full of bluster (as far as the "don't they know" bit is concerned) but he is right when he states that the CC had gone too far this time. Though apparently you and the opposition party regard it as perfectly normal for the constitution court to interfere with the legislative branch of government and to hell with the seperation of powers?

As for your

"He didn't threaten the CC, he just speculated on what others might feel like doing if the CC judgment was deemed undemocratic and offered some ideas on what they could do wink.png"

He has done nothing of the sort unless you have evidence otherwise of course...........

My apologies, obviously this entire thread with topic title "Red-Shirt Leader Korkaew Warns Of Civil War If Court Rules Against Amendments" needs to be withdrawn and removed. I'm appalled at TV for publishing such nonsense, what were they thinking?

BTW don't get me started on hobbyhorses and I think you're even the last one who should even mention such a thing tongue.png

Pfft

As for your

My apologies, obviously this entire thread with topic title "Red-Shirt Leader Korkaew Warns Of Civil War If Court Rules Against Amendments" needs to be withdrawn and removed. I'm appalled at TV for publishing such nonsense, what were they thinking?

BTW don't get me started on hobbyhorses and I think you're even the last one who should even mention such a thing tongue.png

Actually my apologies with no sarcasm involved, I missed the fact that you had moved on from chalerm to korkaew in your post, so I retract that part of my post.