Apparently, Farangs In Pattaya Are Scum And Always Broke

Somtamnication

Lets be honest most people who come to Pattay, and before any remark I said Most , are sex tourist here to abuse the poor girls.

You need to get out more, maybe even visit Pattaya.. 'abuse' You have to be kidding. Thousands of girls working in bars and more arriving every week. To be 'abused' ? 55555 Only if by 'abuse' you mean charging clueless tourists 4-5 time the minimum wage for an hours 'work' These same 'abusers' send money every Month, buy scooters, cars and houses and support sick buffalo's all over Isaan. Hardly abuse is it ? Only places I have ever seen indentured girls or girls forced to go with customers have been Thai owned and run brothel/Karaoke/massage places catering to Thai customers. When will the 'do gooders' wake up and realise how much money the Pattaya girls are making and how many love the lifestyle. Certainly better than being deceived, impregnated and then abandoned by an older relative or 'boyfriend' in the village.

How much would you expect to be paid for turning your body into a public convenience and bodily fluid receptacle for the relief of gross, aging, drunken dirty old farangs?

Besides the money, I will never understand how these women can do it. Surely they must be on drugs or something? Because I sure don`t understand these women or the minds of prostitutes?

I don't get why the girls are so young, and are meeting up with this guy, aren't they too young in the first place to be interested in meeting guys on the internet? ? ?

But the picture of the happy family was kind of heartwarming, they do look like nice people.

Having said that, what a great opportunity this thread is for mudslinging and bashing on both sides!

clap2.gif

bah.gif

PS did someone translate this, is that the situation actually portrayed?

Edited by zzdocxx

Lets be honest most people who come to Pattay, and before any remark I said Most , are sex tourist here to abuse the poor girls.

You need to get out more, maybe even visit Pattaya.. 'abuse' You have to be kidding. Thousands of girls working in bars and more arriving every week. To be 'abused' ? 55555 Only if by 'abuse' you mean charging clueless tourists 4-5 time the minimum wage for an hours 'work' These same 'abusers' send money every Month, buy scooters, cars and houses and support sick buffalo's all over Isaan. Hardly abuse is it ? Only places I have ever seen indentured girls or girls forced to go with customers have been Thai owned and run brothel/Karaoke/massage places catering to Thai customers. When will the 'do gooders' wake up and realise how much money the Pattaya girls are making and how many love the lifestyle. Certainly better than being deceived, impregnated and then abandoned by an older relative or 'boyfriend' in the village.

How much would you expect to be paid for turning your body into a public convenience and bodily fluid receptacle for the relief of gross, aging, drunken dirty old farangs?

Besides the money, I will never understand how these women can do it. Surely they must be on drugs or something? Because I sure don`t understand these women or the minds of prostitutes?

Take a look into ladyinter.com. Several bar girls writing about their life. You will also find many interesting thoughts around Thai/farang marriages

how much do you pay?