Some Questions About 30Day Visa And Renewal

Hello.

I have recently decided that I want to stay, or even live in Thailand for a longer time than I initially planed. Now I read abit on the forum that if I fly to another country and return with flight back to Thailand I will recieve another 30day. I am Swedish by the way. If I would use a transport I would only recieve 15 days?

So if this is accurate information it would be great if someone could confirm it, since my visa expires on the 14th this month. But since I want to stay here longer and traveling every 30day would be lame, can I somewhere in Thailand extend my visa to 60 or even 90 days? If so, what information would they ask of me and how much would it cost to do this visa? I'm staying in Chiang Mai so if I could extend it for more days it would be great if I wouldn't have to travel to Bangkok.

Hope someone could help out, thanks!

You cannot extend your visa exempt entry, but you might go to laos and apply for a double entry tourist visa. This would give you 60 days (extandable by 30 days) per entry, so in total up to 120 days, with leaving Thailand once after 90 days.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/189375-latest-reports-of-getting-a-visa-in-the-region/

Follow above link and check a few threds about a torist visa in savanakhet or Vientianne for more information.

You cannot extend your visa exempt entry, but you might go to laos and apply for a double entry tourist visa. This would give you 60 days (extandable by 30 days) per entry, so in total up to 120 days, with leaving Thailand once after 90 days.

http://www.thaivisa....-in-the-region/

Follow above link and check a few threds about a torist visa in savanakhet or Vientianne for more information.

I am planing to go to Singapore, would I be able to apply for a double entry there and if so, where? It's usually at the thai embasy I assume? How long does it take to make something like this? Is it just filling in a few papers and then I get it or? And would be sweet if u knew the price on it too.