The 1000 Likes Congratulations Thread

smokie36

I thought I'd start a thread to offer our appreciation towards our most valued posters.

So a round of applause to Ulysses G for reaching that milestone today. clap2.gif

Also to Jingthing for attaining such a milestone recently. clap2.gif

And he who shall not be blethered about....has reached two thousand already apparently! blink.png ...so a begrudging...clap2.gifclap2.gif

Please feel free to add your own as is befitting. wai.gif

• Like 2

Can I add two members who I think are quite outstanding, GentlemanJim and Ozmick.

I have seen breathtakingly informative posts from both of these gentlemen, I clearly remember being astounded by the detail that Ozmick put into a particular post recenty, just superb, while GJ has a grasp on the intricacies of life in Thailand which is well beyond the norm.

When I see these members posting I always stop and have a good look, I know that I'm looking at quality wai.gif

I love to see U G's adroit style, also a voice of authority on many issues, and while I have crossed swords with JT in the past ( who hasn't laugh.png ) he will find quite a few likes from me within his total wai.gif

LMAO, I wonder how JT feels about reaching 1000 likes, I remember the thread about red and green and wasn't it JT who hated green and wanted people to give him red.w00t.gif

Yes indeed in fact it is a great result for JT.......he chased, harrassed, campaigned for a thousand reds..... failed.......on the upside now a thousand likes...obviously trying to make himself unpopular, a challenge too far, even for him smile.png

• Like 1

Where do you see a 'like'?

Do I have any?

Glad you found it, don't overuse them though, you only get 20 a day.

Is your wife's name Scimelda by any chance.

Sorry, normally only allowed off the leash on the week-end.

Thanks for the likes.

Roger

• 1 year later...

What happened to theblether?

He went the same way as Semper....only with fewer one liners.

I think he must have broken one of the rules....probably the newly introduced US style RICO laws of Thaivisa.

Make sure to read them before posting as I hear rumours it was a foray into the world of one liners which led to his departure.....Semper has so much to answer for....and he wasn't even a jam tart like the infamous Emperor....ahh for the good old days of freedom! :(

• Like 1