I Am Free Concert Moves

Phuket Post

I AM moves

NEW DATES FOR FREE CONCERT

Funky beach fest, I AM Phuket is to change dates. Previously scheduled for the Chinese New Year weekend – a hectic time for hotels on the island – the organisers of this free rave on Patong Beach have decided to push the event back to the weekend of 24/25 March.

I AM Phuket is likely to be the biggest free party Phuket has ever seen, with major sponsorship from MTV Thailand, Virgin Radio Thailand and Chivas Regal as well as the support of the Phuket Provincial Administrative Organisation and TAT. “We have musicians and DJ's from Thailand, USA, UK, France, Germany and Australia confirmed to appear,” said organiser, Matthew Patterson.

Acts already confirmed include hip-hop, house and techno music masters, Barefoot, Reel People, Eddie Richards and Padded Cell.

http://phuket-post.com/article.php?id=132

Fabulous!!!! - just too bad the sponsorship that a major event like this deserves- will not come forth. :D

Been there tried to do that!! So many corporations that make a mint from tourism in this region will not put their money where the mouth that feeds them lies! :o

SAD........ :D and shame on them! :D