Thai Ladies; How Much Different Are They?

garrya

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She really cares for me and if I let her she will put my wants first. Got to admit some times I take advantage of that. I always let her put my shoes on and take them off. As for manicures and pedicures I wish she would leave me a lone. Not gonna happen. In short she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

My wife is the direct opposite. She lets me put on her underwear and top clothing - but she won't let me leave the house dressed like that. biggrin.png

Not many western women can eat 24 hours a day and still not get fat !!!

They can, if they eat the same small portions with medium calory content. Take a look at Thais who have entered the land of McDoubleportions. It isn't genetic.

• Like 2

To answer the topic: not different at all, when not regarding the bodily features. The culture within Thailand may be alien to a westener, but at the end females are females where ever you are. Which I find all good and fine.

• Like 1

Are the Thai ladies alike, or are they as different as any other, for example European ladies?

The question is wrong.

The questions should be, thai woman who wants to date a foreign man, is she different from other women from poor countries who wants to date foreign men?

99% of all thai woman dates foreign men because they have money, even though the thai lady herself also have money.

All financially well off ladies in the west, why do some of them feel drawn to the rich guys? Its not because they themselves starve, it is because they like money.

Are the Thai ladies alike, or are they as different as any other, for example European ladies?

The question is wrong.

The questions should be, thai woman who wants to date a foreign man, is she different from other women from poor countries who wants to date foreign men?

99% of all thai woman dates foreign men because they have money, even though the thai lady herself also have money.

All financially well off ladies in the west, why do some of them feel drawn to the rich guys? Its not because they themselves starve, it is because they like money.

coffee1.gif