Body Of An Unidentified Male Farang Found Floating In The Sea Off Samui

9t1ug3.jpg

Body of an unidentified male farang found floating in the sea off Samui on 14/07/12 by local fishermen. Thought to be the result of a fishing expedition gone wrong when the boat capsized in stormy weather. It was reported 5 days earlier that 3 farang took a small boat out to sea near where the body was discovered. A tour boat passing by saw the accident and managed to rescue 2 of the men. The next day locals saw the 2 men take a boat out looking for their friend.

Police said the 2 men hadn't reported the incident and they're trying to contact them to find the cause of death.

http://www.thairath....t/region/276027

a boat with 3 guys capsizes and 2 are rescued, one is lost at sea and the survivors did not report it to the ploice, thats according to the police. Very strange to say the least.

I would agree , the first thing you would do is call the coast guard , not go back and look the next day .. Think there might be more to this

What a load of horseshit. I know the 2 guys who capsized their boat. They are both well into their 60's. There was no 3rd person on the boat, but they had to spend all day in the cop shop explaining that anyhow.

What a load of horseshit. I know the 2 guys who capsized their boat. They are both well into their 60's. There was no 3rd person on the boat, but they had to spend all day in the cop shop explaining that anyhow.

Is there any thing else you don't know. It was all about dog's yesterday.

• Like 1

So what about the dead body ?

I don't know anything about the dead body other than it has nothing to do with the 2 farangs who capsized their boat. Those 2 were lucky to be alive btw. No Epirb or Radio, were just about stuffed when by chance a tour boat came past and plucked them out of the water.

Edited by ydraw

So what about the dead body ?

I don't know anything about the dead body other than it has nothing to do with the 2 farangs who capsized their boat. Those 2 were lucky to be alive btw. No Epirb or Radio, were just about stuffed when by chance a tour boat came past and plucked them out of the water.

Looks like a job for Poirot. sad.png
  • Like 1