• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of worthless 2c in that thread

Ok I will try to add mine.

What do we mean by Western women ? Do we mean the American/Australian/Scandanivian/UK type ? or the Latin/Southern Europe type ? they are not the same. I think the stereotype described here is what what the "social academics" and the "internet basement boys" would refer to as the "American woman"

I think the "American woman" has lost her feminity by becoming the equal of men and has become a sexual predator in the process. That alone is very threatening for conservative men because they can see this as a threat to society.

I have my own opinion on this subject but it would be too boring and too long to develop because both sides are to blame.

Edited by Butterfly

I think to reiterate the thoughts of Suegha.

It does not matter whether my wife is western or Thai, All that matters is that we make each other happy. The way we treat and respect each other is whats important. As well this I believe will show in the way we treat other people.. :o:D

To the point of this Thread. Instead of asking why certain Farang men make these comments:

Maybe we need to look at what kind of men they are..???

There will always be good and bad in people no matter our race, gender, religion, or nationality.

But then again we have the right and ability to ignore the people we dont like or dont approve of. :D

I am so glad I came to live here in Thailand. I came with an open mind and I have learnt much. First of all, I came here to do business and I have I learned- believe me, more than I ever hoped for.

What I never expected to learn, was about my own femininity. Thai women have taught me what I never knew I needed to learn about being a "feline" woman.

Being perfectly honest, I can teach Thai gals many things also, but I'm so glad that now I'm in touch with "true beauty".

Some may want to thrash me for this but...... I love to hang out at the sauna - in a sarong and a mud mask- just being......... naturally me, and chatting with whoever comes along. It's refreshing; no pretense (how can you pretend covered in mud?).

It's another world. Stripped down to bare basics with a group of like-minded women (and men) - steam, sarongs, mud, showers, water, stars, moon..... I dunno, how natural can you get?

I always feel very natural, very beautiful, when I leave my local sauna..... :o

If only we had such "beauty parlors" in the west!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I came to live here in Thailand. I came with an open mind and I have learnt much. First of all, I came here to do business and I have I learned- believe me, more than I ever hoped for.

What I never expected to learn, was about my own femininity. Thai women have taught me what I never knew I needed to learn about being a "feline" woman.

Being perfectly honest, I can teach Thai gals many things also, but I'm so glad that now I'm in touch with "true beauty".

Some may want to thrash me for this but...... I love to hang out at the sauna - in a sarong and a mud mask- just being......... naturally me, and chatting with whoever comes along. It's refreshing; no pretense (how can you pretend covered in mud?). You could pretend to be one of the mud people, you know old horror movie tricks.

It's another world. Stripped down to bare basics with a group of like-minded women (and men) - steam, sarongs, mud, showers, water, stars, moon..... I dunno, how natural can you get?

I always feel very natural, very beautiful, when I leave my local sauna..... :o

If only we had such "beauty parlors" in the west!!!!!!!!!

It's sounds really nice but I wouldn't want to share it with other people. I would want it silent.

Actually. Thaibebop....... it's quite sexy! Use your imagination............. :D Believe me, you have to go there!!!!!!!

I have a very good imagination, sometimes too good. But something like this I have always thought was meant to be restful and rejuvenating. With other people around doing things and talking they would be a distraction, at least I think so. Sauna as sexy? :o Is that with or without the other people? :D It doesn't matter really, I am not a fan of sexy places and try to avoid such things if possible.

You are right, never mind! :o Each to our own.....

Sorry. I know....I'm boring. :D

Doooooooon't do this to me!!! You are NOT boring, you prat!!!! maybe you are bored? and can't be bothered answering? think about it!!!!!

Anyway......... western women are far from bored! :D

This started as a thread complaining about western woman bashing, but developed into an oportunity for the real gender bashers to vent their feelings.

This type of post normally resides on the exclusive Ladies forum where the insults can run unabated and sensitive males can avoid them. dry.gif

Being a bit 'oversensitive', as the guys usually say when a "girl" complains, are we now? :D

You have no idea just how offensive a lot of the drivel that gets posted here really is, do you? :D

Ahh, "drivel".

75 posts in about 10 days, you are a very big spec on the collective mod's radar.

Enjoy your stay, until we find out your previous nic. or you fall thru the thin ice. :o

It's sounds really nice but I wouldn't want to share it with other people. I would want it silent.

I have always fancied having a sauna with the actor Clive Owen. :D:o

I coulda gone for a sauna with Sheena Easton back in her day! :D

I have always fancied having a sauna with the actor Clive Owen. :D:o

I coulda gone for a sauna with Sheena Easton back in her day! :D

What are you saying Boon Mee..... you wouldn't take a sauna with her now? :D

Edited by khall64au

Doooooooon't do this to me!!! You are NOT boring, you prat!!!! maybe you are bored? and can't be bothered answering? think about it!!!!!

Can't be bothered answering? What was I suppose to answer? :D

What I meant was that most people look at me as boring because I don't get off on ideas like going to strip clubs and giving away my hard earned money to a girl who pays her bills by taking advantage of weak willed men. I am told this all the time that as a man places that are sexy or have to do with sex are places I should be interested in. Now, I know what you discribed was nothing like a strip club. So, I, not being a person who goes out of his way for sex or things or places that are sexy, will find no appeal in something that is labled sexy. I have always wanted to visit some of the hot springs in Japan and enjoy something to your sauna experience, but it was always for relaxation. I would welcome company and conversation in such a situation as long as people could keep it sex free, and at least in Amercia that would be impossible, most people seem to have problems controling their base instincts. So, because of these views people have labled me boring. I do recognize however that this label has been "given" to me by the sex crazed culture in which I live. :D

I didn't mean it "that" way. Just the whole feeling of being in a steamy, herbal, essential place where everyone is wearing sarongs and enjoying their natural being - is sexy to me- that's all! :D

I thought that's what you meant. :D

I still might be a little uncomfortable in said situation though. :o

I didn't mean it "that" way. Just the whole feeling of being in a steamy, herbal, essential place where everyone is wearing sarongs and enjoying their natural being - is sexy to me- that's all! :D

:D OK ... I give up......... !!!! I'm innocent your honour!

:D OK ... I give up......... !!!! I'm innocent your honour!

Innocent? I never questioned it! :D

I never thought that you where that kinda lady. :D

What I meant was that most people look at me as boring because I don't get off on ideas like going to strip clubs and giving away my hard earned money to a girl who pays her bills by taking advantage of weak willed men. I am told this all the time that as a man places that are sexy or have to do with sex are places I should be interested in. Now, I know what you discribed was nothing like a strip club. So, I, not being a person who goes out of his way for sex or things or places that are sexy, will find no appeal in something that is labled sexy. I have always wanted to visit some of the hot springs in Japan and enjoy something to your sauna experience, but it was always for relaxation. I would welcome company and conversation in such a situation as long as people could keep it sex free, and at least in Amercia that would be impossible, most people seem to have problems controling their base instincts. So, because of these views people have labled me boring. I do recognize however that this label has been "given" to me by the sex crazed culture in which I live. :D

Not boring, PRUDISH, would be a better word! :D

Not boring, PRUDISH, would be a better word! :D

No, not prudish either. I think there is a time and place for everything and conduct is important in any situation.

nosamesame

Please read the forum rules before posting again.

Thank you.

I read them and scanned the page and the word bar girls, in fact the word BAR isnt even on the page...so what rule did I break?

Another post about bar girls and you will be MIA for a while.

Please read the forum rules.

udon

??

The rules say nothing about mentioning "bar girls", whats the big deal? In fact I did a search for the word BAR GIRLS and came up with,

Results 1 - 10 of about 194 from thaivisa.com for bar girls

So perhaps you could explain what I said wrong?

Actually your whole demeanor and attitude toward women is offensive and low-rent, but it was the language you were using that was out of line. If you can't understand what part, you need to relearn some basic manners before reposting. Now let's get back on topic.

cv