Ozzie Dollars In Chiang Mai

SammieT

Last month I exchanged a big wad of aussie dollars at the SCB on the corner of Rachwithi road (on the opposite corner to Loco Elvis).

If you are lucky they might not have sent it off yet... a long shot I know, but if you badly need some it might be worth a go.

Last month I exchanged a big wad of aussie dollars at the SCB on the corner of Rachwithi road (on the opposite corner to Loco Elvis).

If you are lucky they might not have sent it off yet... a long shot I know, but if you badly need some it might be worth a go.

No you mean if you are lucky they may not have been robbed yet!!!

I drove by last week again saw 2 or 3 BIB in that bank.....then again they may have genuinely been banking their hard earned roadside fines.

Really don't know.

But I bank at the SCB head office on Changklan in the night market. They might have some.

Or they tell me there is a real good exchange place just a door or two down from Loi Kroh on the road that runs along the west side of the river.

Just before you get to the iron bridge. They might have a supply.

Edited by hellodolly

Really don't know.

But I bank at the SCB head office on Changklan in the night market. They might have some.

Or they tell me there is a real good exchange place just a door or two down from Loi Kroh on the road that runs along the west side of the river.

There's a small place just a couple of doors down from that SCB office. Good rates and they should have Ozzie dollars.

Another place to try: http://www.sakolexch.../th/contact.php

Edited by prism

Really don't know.

There's a small place just a couple of doors down from that SCB office. Good rates and they should have Ozzie dollars.

Another place to try: http://www.sakolexch.../th/contact.php

quite likely if they are out there the Night Bazaar might be the place to look.