Ffs

<deleted>

I went into the shop today and bought 2 bottles of whisky. I was taking brands to Thailand that aren't available there.

I went to the Indian takeaway to get a curry, and I dropped the 2 bottles and smashed them.

<deleted>.

It wasn't a good site seeing me and the local alkies on the floor lapping it up like dogs.

Just sayin'.

What was your <deleted> moment?

• Like 1

My <deleted> moments every time I have to get out of bed for work

In that vein, mine is having to stay home from work because its a holiday. Yes, I do enjoy my job. biggrin.png

Liking your job certainly helps.

I really would be suited to having a sugar mummy look after me. (applications ALWAYS open) wink.png

I had a <deleted> moment last week..I was on the motorbike, and ( silly me ) looking around..I went straight into a pothole, the bottle of wine in the basket jumped off and.. Crash !annoyed.gif

Good lesson for me though, it could have been worse.

Mine was today in Chiang Ria. We drove from Phayao and shopped in Central. We then went to Makro. Shopping from Central locked in car. Came out about an hour and a half later and spotted the drivers door of our vehicle wide open. This stupid driver had locked the car but did not realise I had left the drivers door wide open. The end result was that everything in the vehicle was still there. I would like to say how relieved I was. I would also like to say that how honest the other shoppers were. Thankyou to all the shoppers in Makro today.

My <deleted> moment was last week...

I withdrew a cool 5,000 baht and just left it for the person queuing behind me, that's charity.

I didn't even realise I had left it there until I went to buy some things in Central World and realised I had no money. :(