British Behaviour Abroad Report

Rimmer

Not all Brits are bad people and some of us travel with pride and dignity with respect for cultures in the country we travel too. I do agree with some of the previous points people have made but I hope the numbers are more than one in 10 that us Brits are good travellers. I'm over in two months and can't wait to be over to your great country.

There are many respectable Brits. But the sad fact is that drinking is such a big part of the culture over there that the average man/woman generally has strong vagabond tendencies.

A poor diet of fried foods, beer, and ITV Granada mean that by the age of 21 the typical Brit is usually already sporting a beer belly, and a couple of missing teeth.

However, in their defense, many just appear to be vagabonds due to their poor English speaking abilities and general unkempt appearance.

The U.K. is similar to Thailand in a sense. There is a minority of well spoken, educated people, while the rest are typically commoners.

Stoking up the coals there nietzche, me old bucket......................biggrin.png

Where would you even begin to respond to that?

Still trying to get over the "due to their poor English speaking abilities" bit? Where did you learn yours?.........wink.png