Jrd.. Looks Good But ?

LivinLOS

Already have a babyblade for anything out of town riding..

From riding all the bikes in the last 4 years the Cheer I own is the heaviest built and feels more substantial than the waves which feel too light and wobbly compared to the cheer, the cheer used to be able to be faster than a 125s even (surprising considering its engine size) and pull better up hills but its now getting on..

The Nuovo's seem pretty solid buts its a style thing.. Everyone and thier uncle are on wave's, nuovo's, mio's or the normal shaped bikes, saw a lambretta (must have been old) around town that caught my eye..

The bike I get is only to be one of many (one for GF, fast bike for out of town, jeep for shopping) so its just to ride to the bar and back and odd trips into town on my doorstep.. form over function in this case..

Already have a babyblade for anything out of town riding..

From riding all the bikes in the last 4 years the Cheer I own is the heaviest built and feels more substantial than the waves which feel too light and wobbly compared to the cheer, the cheer used to be able to be faster than a 125s even (surprising considering its engine size) and pull better up hills but its now getting on..

The Nuovo's seem pretty solid buts its a style thing.. Everyone and thier uncle are on wave's, nuovo's, mio's or the normal shaped bikes, saw a lambretta (must have been old) around town that caught my eye..

The bike I get is only to be one of many (one for GF, fast bike for out of town, jeep for shopping) so its just to ride to the bar and back and odd trips into town on my doorstep.. form over function in this case..

The Nuovo, Mia and Wave etc are indeed common as muck here, but why is that? Reliable, get them serviced/repaired anywhere, and very good resale value might have something to do with it. They're everything JRD isn't.

Some people like to be different, have a bike or car that's not the usual run of the mill, and good luck to them. I just want a bike to get me from A to B locally, without it breaking down or bits falling off, without it living in the repair shop. :o