Controversy

Gladiator

As in the middle man between the seller and the black market buyers?

You could be a little more creative with your thread here, maybe ask people what they like to do when they have some free time in C.M., Then you may get some sensible responses.

in the meantime, if you have a fence go and bloody paint it!

I think it is a ligtiment subject.

Only I think immigration should be not allowed to be discussed. Be serious.

Now hamburgers with cheese and bacon there is a worthy topic.

One worth dueling to the death over. Cost be dammed.

Tis better to have mustard or not

Ketchup or not

tomatoes or not

and the war goes on.

One rule not allowed to mention the name of the supplier. I all ready know it and if you will PM me with the pass word I will divulge it to you after you swear on a stack of Tom Sawyers to never tel any one.

I don't know what ligtiment subject is, but how can anyone discuss immigration and be serious........they're the biggest joke in Chiang Mai.

I don't know what ligtiment subject is, but how can anyone discuss immigration and be serious........they're the biggest joke in Chiang Mai.

Perhaps apart from you!!!!!!

• Like 1

Talking about y misspelling is a ligtiment subject. You should see some of the ones the spell check is able to catch. Some like this one n matter how I spell it I get some thing completly irrelavent. I bet I would have got the correct spelling on those withmy spell checker. But I chose to leave you more room for a discusion.

have you had a ride in a songtel yet.

I did not say disallow jokes I just said disallow immigration. A subject I see you disagree with me on.

PS I just found out disolow has two l's in it. and found has no b's in it

• Like 1

Chiang Mai needs the 'Big Boy' chain restaurant... They are famous for their hamburgers and for their curry! At least in Japan, Big Boy restaurants have a curry bar next to the salad bar (which only has 6 items, most of them cooked. God forbid anyone should eat raw broccoli, right?) The Hamburgers they sell in Japan are more like Salisbury Steaks, perhaps the best in town, but people cover them with curry. Because of the smells coming from the restaurant, if in Chiang Mai, would attract many, many soi dogs and their incessant barking. The prices are low so the BIB would probably find it an attractive place to eat. I can visualize this situating itself just next to Immigration, so people would have a place to go instead of waiting on long lines.

[best Hamburger - check]

[Curry - check]

[soi dogs barking - check]

[biB - check]

[ Immigration lines - check] My work is done. smile.png

Chiang Mai needs the 'Big Boy' chain restaurant... They are famous for their hamburgers and for their curry! At least in Japan, Big Boy restaurants have a curry bar next to the salad bar (which only has 6 items, most of them cooked. God forbid anyone should eat raw broccoli, right?) The Hamburgers they sell in Japan are more like Salisbury Steaks, perhaps the best in town, but people cover them with curry. Because of the smells coming from the restaurant, if in Chiang Mai, would attract many, many soi dogs and their incessant barking. The prices are low so the BIB would probably find it an attractive place to eat. I can visualize this situating itself just next to Immigration, so people would have a place to go instead of waiting on long lines.

[best Hamburger - check]

[Curry - check]

[biB - check]

But you mentioned the source for the burger.

Is it one of those with a sign of a great big kid in checkered clothing.

Is the curry red or green. You create a apatite and leave us hanging in the air.sad.png

As in the middle man between the seller and the black market buyers?

You could be a little more creative with your thread here, maybe ask people what they like to do when they have some free time in C.M., Then you may get some sensible responses.

in the meantime, if you have a fence go and bloody paint it!

Eyecatcher

Thank you for your remarkable edification!

Obviously a 'Bard' amongst men..

I have passed your comment on to 'Readers Digest' because it was so original!

Thank you so much for your contriibution!

Gladiator

Not as good as Len's but it will do

Chicken Vindaloo Recipe

Servings: serves 4 Prep Time:1 hour 30 minutes Cook Time:20 minutes

chicken-vindaloo-recipe-1-200x150.jpg

Ingredients:

1 ½ lb chicken thighs (cut into cubes)

1 cup diced onions

4-5 whole red chilies

6-7 cloves of garlic

1 inch ginger

¼ cup white wine vinegar (add more if you like)

For dry spice mix:

1 teaspoon cloves

3-4 whole cardamoms

1 teaspoon cinammon powder

1/2 tablespoon peppercorns

1 tablespoon cumin

1 teaspoon turmeric powder

1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds

2 cups diced potatoes (optional)

4 tablespoons olive oil

Salt

Directions:

<p><span itemprop="recipeInstructions">1) Soak whole chilies, garlic cloves and ginger in the white wine vinegar for about half an hour. Grind and make a paste of it.

2) Marinate chicken in the chili paste and let it sit in a refrigerator for at least an hour.

3) For the dry spice: mix cloves, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, turmeric and peppercorn. Grind them in a spice or coffee grinder. Set aside.

4) Heat oil in a thick bottom pan, add mustard seeds.

5) Once they start to pop, add onions and fry them in oil until they turn light golden brown.

6) Add marinated chicken with all the juices and stir fry for a few minutes.

7) Add dry spices along with salt, mix it all together and cover the pan with a lid.

8) Let it simmer and cook until the chicken is done and%

[best Hamburger - check]

[Curry - check]

[biB - check]

But you mentioned the source for the burger.

Is it one of those with a sign of a great big kid in checkered clothing.

That's the one. I used to know it as "Bob's Big Boy" in southern US. In Japan it's only "Big Boy," but with the same kid in front. Of course the menu is different too... You can't get a 'real' hamburger.

Is the curry red or green. You create a apatite and leave us hanging in the air.sad.png

The curry is vile. What color is that? The Japanese take on curry, which is exceptionally popular, bears no relation to the Indian curry it is pretending to emulate. It is to curry what Thai beef is to tender...

The Japanese love it, but I gotta wonder why...