Foreigners Working In Thailand How Much They Earn?

falkan

How much do you earn a month  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that is after converting school fees, accommodation, travel, health insurance car etc. to its monetary value?

And before tax?

Are you counting only those amongst us working legally, or all the 'virtually overseas' residents as well?

SC

EDIT

From the bands offered, I think you are implicitly assuming that none of us are migrant Burmese construction workers or equivalent...

Edited by StreetCowboy

Even if I paid tax, these are still low bands but I can check the bottom box with the added comment of x 3.

u earn 60k a month ? tongue.png

I thought he meant if he multiplied his pretax salary by three he could get into the 20 - 30 K band.

I think he was just having a go at me for saying we were none of us migrant Burmese construction workers...

SC

Even if I paid tax, these are still low bands but I can check the bottom box with the added comment of x 3.

I thought he meant if he multiplied his pretax salary by three he could get into the 20 - 30 K band.

I think he was just having a go at me for saying we were none of us migrant Burmese construction workers...

SC

well the bottom as listed is actually 500k a month, so I guess he is saying he earns 1.5 million a month, maybe he can tell that guy with 3million usd how to budget his retirement.

• Like 1

No, only a paltry 37.5k on the last rodeo. Not even 1.2mill baht.... sorry for the mistake. Must put new batteries in the calculator.

Stuff it! I'll buy a new one.

Edited by NanLaew

Does the OP work for a finance company that will advise you where to invest your money and make a fortune from it. Usually that's the king of person who wants to know what you earn, apart from alot of ladies who seem to find it extremely important to know.

By the way my income is sufficient.

Do the figures include the value of the packages my mum sends?

How do you value Easter eggs? She sent one for her grandson, but as you can't buy them here, how do I value it?

• Like 1

My wife makes me work my guts out at being retired.

.........and what is my income you may ask?

A sore back, f*%@d knees and shoulders and a whole new respect for people who do yoga.

..........oh, you were asking about money......sorry.......easy answer.... SFA!

I do not believe that 25% are in the '500,000 baht" per month range.. This is totally bull... But i do believe that majority of 'working' expats here in Thailand falls in the 15,000 baht to 30,000 baht range per month. Management expat from 30,000b all the way up till 200,000 baht (very rare, unless Big Multinational corporation sent you here to be based in Thailand)

For the rest of you expats who have a business here in Thailand, ranging from a small bar up to a big Maldives kind of resort to an airport. Well what can i say...

• Like 1