Suggestions For A 26Yo With $19 Million Retiring To Thailand?

and you are not retiring to Thailand BTW....you cant...not old enough...

Is it half day at the Schools today..the trolls seem to be out in force...?

But if genuine...OP send me a PM and I will show you how to look after your money in Thailand....wink.png

This is one of your earlier posts?

In Topic: Retiring At 32 With $3M Usd

2012-07-22 23:31:25

Youre're not retiring, you are changing lifestyles. I have made a similar move at comparable age and savings.
From what I've seen in Thaialand, I wouldn't invest a penny here. Very little money to be made, tremendous competitom from the million expats living here, huge levels of corruption, etc
. If you love Thailand so much and now have some financial freedom, I would recommend staying here a few months and see how you like it. Living here as an expat is a lot different than visiting on holiday for a couple of weeks every year. Very very different actually.

Sounds like you made some money and now have no idea what to do with yourself now. Believe me I empathize. I would suggest you will need quite a bit of time and reflection to figure out the next chapter of your life.

This is one of your earlier posts?

In Topic: Retiring At 32 With $3M Usd

2012-07-22 23:31:25

Youre're not retiring, you are changing lifestyles. I have made a similar move at comparable age and savings.
From what I've seen in Thaialand, I wouldn't invest a penny here. Very little money to be made, tremendous competitom from the million expats living here, huge levels of corruption, etc
. If you love Thailand so much and now have some financial freedom, I would recommend staying here a few months and see how you like it. Living here as an expat is a lot different than visiting on holiday for a couple of weeks every year. Very very different actually.

Sounds like you made some money and now have no idea what to do with yourself now. Believe me I empathize. I would suggest you will need quite a bit of time and reflection to figure out the next chapter of your life.

Ok ya got me... Thought I would have a bit of fun with what had to be the most asinine posting on thaivisa ever.... And that is saying a lot!