Guess The Member..

eek

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well done :P Prize: u dont get to hear the girly squeal emitted from soundman..

Ok...

Easy for u..as im on my mobile phone and lazy to type.

THIS DIRTY DOG MEMBER HAS RECENTLY BEEN OUTTED IN A SCANDALOUS SOUTHERN AFFAIR!!

well done tongue.png Prize: u dont get to hear the girly squeal emitted from soundman..

Ok...

Easy for u..as im on my mobile phone and lazy to type.

THIS DIRTY DOG MEMBER HAS RECENTLY BEEN OUTTED IN A SCANDALOUS SOUTHERN AFFAIR!!

That's more tabloid journalism than the great literature that he professes to prefer

SC

Did I read recently that he had a collection of over 15,000...........what were they again?

Oh!.......those things that are usually kept on shelves and collect dust, hence they have dust-covers.

All looked at, not necessarily read. wink.png

Ok, you all win the straight-to-dvd copy of DIrty dawgs amorous pillow fetish. SO, now, enough of BookMans sordid sex life and moving speedily on....

This member seems to be a bit of a night owl, and definitely has a liking for birds...

• Like 1

Did I read recently that he had a collection of over 15,000...........what were they again?

Oh!.......those things that are usually kept on shelves and collect dust, hence they have dust-covers.

Still a very impressive collection none-the-less my friend. clap2.gif

Wait a minute..really? 15k books?! Wonderful!! !!

Me thinks ripstanley might have the (night) vision to win this one.

C'mon eek, we want more, we want more...........you have created a monster and it is hungry. vampire.gif

i gave i gave! post #103:

"This member seems to be a bit of a night owl, and definitely has a liking for birds... "

Edit: Hmm..oops wait...answered,,,BUT....i dunno if he made a thread in rice farming..UGHH!

Edited by eek

Wait a minute..really? 15k books?! Wonderful!! !!

yes, the operative word was 'had'.

C'mon eek, we want more, we want more...........you have created a monster and it is hungry. vampire.gif

"This member seems to be a bit of a night owl, and definitely has a liking for birds... "

Edit: Hmm..oops wait...answered,,,BUT....i dunno if he made a thread in rice farming..UGHH!

If you did a search for trampoliing birds, maybe you'd eventually get to him. Or his avatar, at least....

Ahhhh ok!! But wicked none the less!

As for the last member cryptic clue...well you are going to have to spell it out guys, because im not sure if he has been in farming much or not!

If you did a search for trampoliing birds, maybe you'd eventually get to him. Or his avatar, at least....

I would not have got that one!

AHHH ok ok ok..NOCTURN and his bouncing "birds" decoded. Prize... a booby trap bird ..to use..when...er...nah...cant think of anything funny...NEXT:

"This WAITing member considers himself a supermember..wonder if its because of his babyface...?"