Are The Islands Safe To Foreigners?

Lazaros

Where ever you go in the world fella you need to look after yourself and, keep eyes and ears open.

If you worry about some of the things you hear too much, you'd never leave the house but then, someone would remind you that most accidents reported happen in the home so.....

Go on your travels and enjoy IMHO.

redrus

Ps: Not sure you needed to post the links though. :D:o:D

The Bangkok Herald-Examiner newspaper recently reported this Interior Ministry initiative:

"In it's continuing effort to rid Thailand of illicit drugs, all islands in the nation have been declared

off-limits to Jesus freaks who imagine they see visions of things in the woods, which is indicative of excessive LSD usage."

=================

Based upon the above issue, I'd say Thailand is pretty much out of the question for you, however don't dispair. I recall an Indonesian Tourism Bureau news release that said the Indonesian island of Comeonandtry, which is home to the most ardently radical Muslims in the country, is now welcoming with open arms all extremist Christians that have seen the Virgin Mary. Given that, I'd say Indonesia is the way to go.

Good luck on your travels.

:o

Edited by sriracha john

The Bangkok Herald-Examiner newspaper recently reported this Interior Ministry initiative:

"In it's continuing effort to rid Thailand of illicit drugs, all islands in the nation have been declared

off-limits to Jesus freaks who imagine they see visions of things in the woods, which is indicative of excessive LSD usage."

I should know better than that SJ, sorry should have spotted it sooner.

I dunno, tut tut..... :D:o:D

redrus

A couple of years ago there was a Danish pastry that looked like mother Therese, then there was the turd that looked like Elvis, now there's condensation on a window that looks like...

What's the point and what does all this prove?

In answer to the post though, Thailand doesn't have a 'care in the community' dept, so think twice about coming...

A couple of years ago there was a Danish pastry that looked like mother Therese, then there was the turd that looked like Elvis, now there's condensation on a window that looks like...

What's the point and what does all this prove?

In answer to the post though, Thailand doesn't have a 'care in the community' dept, so think twice about coming...

IT'S safe to come if you are not a donkey !