Fill Up Land Plot

Charly2008

Has anybody experince with filling up land? I have a land offer to a reasonable price, but the level is below the connecting street, which needs to be filled up to be at least the same, perhaps even higher level.

Any suggestion where to get soil, sand for filling and for what price?

Anywhere between 600 and 1000 Baht per 10 wheel truck of landfill.

One truck holds approx 10 cu.m. so 1 truck fills 10 sqm 10 cm high. ( or 100 sqm 1 cm high).

Cost per truck depends on your location and where they are digging out the landfill...

Also need to count tractor to spread and level. 500 - 700 baht/ hour, but often supplied free of charge when ordering a lot of trucks...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect App

One truck holds approx 10 cu.m. so 1 truck fills 10 sqm 10 cm high. ( or 100 sqm 1 cm high).

Cost per truck depends on your location and where they are digging out the landfill...

Also need to count tractor to spread and level. 500 - 700 baht/ hour, but often supplied free of charge when ordering a lot of trucks...

Not quite right there Monty, assuming the truck holds 10 Cu M (which is as rare as hens teeth, especially around here), 10 Cu. M will cover 10 Sq.M to a depth of 1 M , and 100 Sq.M to 10 cm depth.

Not quite right there Monty, assuming the truck holds 10 Cu M (which is as rare as hens teeth, especially around here), 10 Cu. M will cover 10 Sq.M to a depth of 1 M , and 100 Sq.M to 10 cm depth.

Oops, you are correct. I used 1 Cu m. in my calculation...

And of course you are right on the question of the trucks actually holding 10 Cu m. :)

Practically I guess you can count on 8 Cu m. per truck, this should compensate for the less then perfect filled trucks along with soil compaction...

• 2 weeks later...