Late Electric Bill. Can I Not Pay?

cameozo

Well I open my mailbox once every 2 weeks and it turns out my electric bill had been sitting in there for a while. It's 10+ days late now and I can't pay it online. I'm wondering if there is a way around going to pay it by hand, which is what I've read in other threads you have to do. Can I just not pay it and wait for the next bill and then the next bill will have two months and allow me to pay online? Or is my electric going to cut off at any moment? I'm really trying to avoid leaving the house, while not losing electricity.

I live in Bangkok btw.

You need to pay it or you will be cut off and have to pay an extra charge to be re-connected. Just get to your nearest 7-eleven or Tesco Express and pay it.

Bills which have passed the due date can not be paid at 7-11, and MUST only be paid at the electricity company office .

If you know office location head out on monday or will be cut off , but easier option is send a motorcycle taxi

You need to pay it or you will be cut off and have to pay an extra charge to be re-connected. Just get to your nearest 7-eleven or Tesco Express and pay it.

After the due date u have to pay at the local electric office ...

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

You can not pay for late electric bills at Tesco or 7Eleven, they will not accept. He'll have to go directly to the electric company office in his district.