Airport Parking

markuk

IS airport parking available for 3-4 days? if so where is it? is it still under the terminal which is where i park to collect people or is there a longer stay car park?

also any idea of costs? Otherwise i will get taxi!

Cheers

I went to the domestic terminal to park for a weeks holiday to Phuket but the car park appeared full,so I drove past and you can u-turn back towards the international terminal within the airport grounds.I went about 100yards and there was a security guy standing by the side of a service area,my GF asked where we could park and he pointed to a spot just opposite the terminal.Gave him 200 baht everyone happy !!!

I have used the Terminal 2 car park for a few days.

Around 250 baht a day.

Not worth it for much longer as the taxi fare becomes cheaper, and safer for the car.

Not that I have heard of any problems.

I am not aware of a real long stay car park.

I just checked the parking lot a couple of days ago when I was waiting for a domestic flight (yeah, unlucky me got stuck in that 3-4 hours delay day when the Navy did their stupid and useless examinations there). One day is 220 Baht, but the parking lot seems to be more than full at all time. Will give it a try anyway next sunday as I only will be away for 2 days, so 440 Baht is not more than the Taxi fare to my 35-km-away place in Eastern BKK. Will report after that. I have no idea about the parking at the international terminal, though...