Banglamung Cable & The Granada Tv Channel

Chopper

Its not just you - I opened a similar thread just before you (probably sent as you were writing).

I phoned them (038 225454) as it has been replaced by a Russian language channel (making more Russian language channels than English language) and they told me that their contract with the ITV supplier has ended, so its not just yet another BTV "re-tuning". I'd suggest that you and anyone else does the same, repeatedly, to try to get it re-instated.

(Note for mods - no objection to the other thread which I started on BTV/ITV being closed, as there's not much point in having two identical threads going at the same time)

ITV is now on Channel S 32, so presumably the contract has been renewed and its now just the normal BTV channel shuffle.

Edge, the English language adventure-sports channel has also disappeared, to be replaced by a duplicate of Thai MCOT (what used to be Thai Channel 11). All we need is BBC to go, and we'll be reduced to Fox News and the Niels Colov Channel.

• 6 months later...

Today 1 march 2013 I have no ITV channel and phoned BTV cable.

They told me the not renew contract.

So many of my friends phoned them up too.

they are talking about this to their boss.

Keep on ringing them because I will miss Corrie.

Today 1 march 2013 I have no ITV channel and phoned BTV cable.

They told me the not renew contract.

So many of my friends phoned them up too.

they are talking about this to their boss.

Keep on ringing them because I will miss Corrie.

This is serious!!!! Some good shows on ITV Granada, get on the phone now and save ITV on BTV !!!!

• Like 1

I tried to look on ITV .com but cant, in Thailand

How did you do that ?

If your Browser is Chrome then go the the free extension store, add the extension 'Hola Unblocker'

otherwise use any non Thai IP address,or change DNS or TCP,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Is easy to do, I save mine so easy to switch between Thai, UK or USA

........... Google 'change ip address'

Edit: just looked has other browsers as well http://hola.org/unblocker.html

Edited by ignis

I tried to look on ITV .com but cant, in Thailand

How did you do that ?

Try to look for it here if you have internet. All the channels that are usually blocked for Thailand work fine. So far. http://www.onlinesat-tv.com/tv.php

What's Banglamung Cable like? I had Jomtien Cable for a number of years until I moved, and could switch to Sophon. Jomtien Cable must be run by the dumbest of Thais, more often than not on their English movie channels the movies were in Thai, and when in English, in the director's commentary. Many times they repeat the same movie over and over, more than once all day long. The Sophon schedule one can look up in the internet, but nowhere for Jomtien Cable.

TMP cable is good so they say but do they have ITV ???

Banglamung cable does same thing , give english movies in thai en subtitles thai also........how stupid.

One movie stops and the same one begins hahahahah

So all cables are the same I think.

Next month have to decide what cable because then my yearly bill comes.

Monday will go to office BTV to ask what they are doing..........

Also I will make a list of complaints for them.

Yes sorry was Adobe flash, still not work .

I have the latest version so.......what the problem. I will try your advice.

If anybody wants every ITV channel, + every BBC channel, infact every freeview channel, message me. The cost is £5 a month, £12 for 3 months, or £40 a year.

All live streaming. Quality very good, tho also depends on your internet speed.

Edited by Pattaya28

All you need is overplay.net , and you can watch any British TV channels or other international channels.

Overplay.net SmartDNS service is only $4.99 monthly

ITV was the only channel worth watching sad.png

I agree it was one of the better channels.

NHK World have some interesting programs.

As soon as the free digital terestrial gets going here + some torrents I'll ditch cable tv..

even my wife agrees there is nothing worth watching on the 90 or so channels.

hi when i started my contrect with BANGLAMUNG TV 3years ago, i had Tan thai news in english,i had outbound tv english,s35 ch fox tv in english now in thai, 1 more english film tv now gone,s35 film ch now in thai not english,and now s32 ITV gone,i spoke to BTV office thay jest not care jest went your MONEY ,thay have been going 23years and not produce a TV listing of wots on,we need every one to complan mabe we can SUE for breach of contract ?? if the owener of BTV thinks he has to pay back MONEY to all he mite do somethink,please all reply to this and email all your friend and keep this in the news, all phon BTV and complan 038 225454

I lost count how many Russian channels there are! 2 chinese, one Indian that comes and goes. Sigh, after 23 years (as we are reminded with their self promo) the service is still <deleted>, what was it like on Day 1, I wonder.

I shall miss Miss Marple :-(

Then I remember I paid like 2500 thb or something ridiculous for one whole year. Now I know why. This is CHEAP crap compared to True, which is more expensive crap. Sawasdee krap indeed.whistling.gif

www.onlinesat.tv.com/tv.php works and I can look ITV 1 and 2 online. ITV 3 and 4 not.

Problem is ITV asia has different programs for this area, which I was following.

Can you tell me more about this overplay.net please ?

Many of my friends and me phoned BTV cable, they said they are talking about it........... so sorry.....

I heared that on 3rd march the channel will recommence ! but what they will put I am not sure.........maybe ITV again if many people phoned them up to complain.

If not I will go to the office in Naklua on monday....

I already contact PME cable and Sophon but they not have ITV Granada.......maybe later they said.......sure they want our custom.

Next month I have to renew my contract for 1 year with BTV but if like this I will not..........

I also tried the www.itv.com/itv player and I got adobe flash , put english IP adress but they said .....cant play in your area !!!!!!!!!! this would have been good because you can look the programs the next day. I just had 1 IP number ....so maybe need to try another ?

Any information or help is welcome

thanks