Pataya Bars Where Are The Girls From ?

Surin steve

Best soi in pataya ?? My vote soi 7 a bit of everything cheap beer mostly xpats so the girls know not to try too many rip off tricks

Prefer the many and various bars on 2nd: Wonderful (x2), Tim, couple of bars next to Diana Hotel, the small complex opposite Soi Honey, the big spread of bars that start opposite VT 6, and finally the 2nd Road end of New Plaza.

I used to go to Soi 7 a lot, but find it a bit touristy these days. The night-shift at the Aussie bar is usually pretty awesome though.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 percent are from Isaan and the others mostly from central Thailand. Working girls from eastern seaboard normally go to work in Bangkok. The south stick to the south and the north the north.

I meet a reasonable number of Eastern people (Rayong, Chanburi mostly) in Pattaya.

I guess a woman from Loei or northern Isaan might find it just as easy and profitable to travel to Chang Mai

Uhm.. You either haven't been to Chiang Mai, or have never been a bargirl, but just as profitable it is not. wink.png

My experience is that bar girls will go to work in the area closest to where they come from hence Pattaya has mostly girls from Issan. The exception to this rule seems to be where a girl doesn't want to be recognised and her family made aware of what sheis up to, then she will work somewhere more remote from her home. Typically however Thai women will not travel long distances unless they have someone to go with them or they know someone at their destination, otherwise it becomes too dangerous for them.

Yeah, Pattaya is close to Isaan??? laugh.png

Culturally it pretty much is these days. With such a large Issan population, it becomes a bit easier to migrate to a different region. And there are cheap direct bus connections to most major centers in the North East.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

We have a mini bus that fills up with people every day coming and going to pataya that's just our small district of half a dozen or so villages it's a on going thing elder sister works there do's ok so younger sisters all follow there's whole famerlys there sometimes it brings in money to the village and makes a real difference

The Southern girls work in Phuket and Samui as they're closer to home.

Most intelligent post in the whole thread.

Except, well over three quarters of the bar girls in Phuket are from Issan. Perhaps what that says is that the ratio of bar girls by region is something like 75% Issan and 25% elsewhere. Also, many Issan bar girls regard Pattaya as too close to home for comfort and don't want word to get back to their villages that they are there, hence Phuket etc is a better choice.

Also, as Isaan is the largest part of Thailand, it would figure that a large part of the girls are from there.

Are you people dumb? They come from go go bars upcountry. How else would they know how to pole dance?

Na, ain't many gogo's up 'ere in Isaan.

...and there's only two in Chiang Mai, well, 1.5 actually.

I think you could make a case to count all the Poolside Coyote Clubs. Quite a few of them have somewhat of a stage dancing facility.

Are you people dumb? They come from go go bars upcountry. How else would they know how to pole dance?

Na, ain't many gogo's up 'ere in Isaan.

...and there's only two in Chiang Mai, well, 1.5 actually.

I think you could make a case to count all the Poolside Coyote Clubs. Quite a few of them have somewhat of a stage dancing facility.

Winnie just confided in me and said that last post of his was a complete nonsence and he doesn't know where the thought came from, there are no Poolside Coyote Clubs in CM, na, not a single one so nothing to see here, really quite boring actually, yawn. (Winnie, we'll chat later)

Just looked at the stats for Thailand out of curiosity population wise essan 20 million , central 15 mill north Thailand 12 million and the south just 8 million so that go's someways to explaining why there are more isaan girls though the percentages don't add up

Poverty wise buri ram isn't the poorest as one poster said it's yaso thon followed by Nakhon phanon then sisaket and amnat charoen several north Thailand provinces also poorer than buri ram

The richest Provence in Thailand man for man By far rayong