Pataya Bars Where Are The Girls From ?

Surin steve

I don't know if it's me or not but it seems like every bar has at lest one girl from buri ram do other members think the same ?

If not where do they think most bar girls are from ?

Do they think there's any diffence between girls of essan and say northern girls ?

Why do you rarely see south Thai girls working bars

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southern girls. Yes mainly the economy is better like one poster as posted. 2nd, usually they prefer to be kept as a mia noi or works in Karaoke club or beer gardens compared to working in beer bars, if they belong to the night scene industry. The money is better & u get a better level of crowd. Thirdly, They prefer Chinese Malaysians or Singaporeans. They dun like farangs.

Just my 2 cents thoughts. I could be wrong. Dun come & start a flaming war all over this kinda trivial 2 cent sh*t. Thanks

Also the Essan girls mostly will give u a straight to the face answer kinda answer. While the Northerner girls will be all coy & acting pure kinda behavior..

Just a mainly rough stereotype opinion. Not all essarn or northerner girls are like this. It vary just like anywhere in the world.

I cant understand some of these Thai girls...So what if the farang is rich ? Do you think the farang or any nationalities will give u his whole wealth & assets to you if he passed away?

You can get some of his spare cash & loose coins yeah, for spreading your legs wide per se. But thats about it..

Maybe once a blue moon, there will be a farang with some retirement saving that hops over to Thailand, wanting to live the wonderful life before they are dead. They will buy house, buy motobikes, cars, land..etc etc. Hmm.........come to think of it, its quite lucrative after all for a darked skinned Essarn gal. Considering most middle class Thais would not even dream of dating a dark skinned Thai. The Thais should thanks us for keeping the eco-system in place.. Lol..

• Like 1

I cant understand some of these Thai girls...So what if the farang is rich ? Do you think the farang or any nationalities will give u his whole wealth & assets to you if he passed away?

You can get some of his spare cash & loose coins yeah, for spreading your legs wide per se. But thats about it..

Maybe once a blue moon, there will be a farang with some retirement saving that hops over to Thailand, wanting to live the wonderful life before they are dead. They will buy house, buy motobikes, cars, land..etc etc. Hmm.........come to think of it, its quite lucrative after all for a darked skinned Essarn gal. Considering most middle class Thais would not even dream of dating a dark skinned Thai. The Thais should thanks us for keeping the eco-system in place.. Lol..

Yes happens quite a lot it seems

There's some strange idea's in this thread!

Some trivia, Issan is the Thai word for North East;

The South of Thailand is predominently Muslim whilst Pattaya isn't! Plus, there's a long stretch of not much at all between Hua Hin and say Surat Thani which almost acts as a physcological barrier to travel between north and south.

The economy in Issan is traditionally quite poor, historically it is the poorest region in Thailand, hence, Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket are all target destinations for Issan workers, not just bar girls.

Issan people tend to be much darker skinned than native Thai's from elsewhere in Thailand, darker skin is not seen as a desirable trait by Thai's.

Is isaan still the poorest part of Thailand ? What about northwest Tak,Mea hong son that's pretty remote and poor as is most of the north if you take out Chang mai traditionally it's been poor parts of the north where brothel girls come from the Thai type brothels that is

Not sure about that. Places like Khon Kaen & Udon Thani are quite well developed for a Thai town.

In terms of food quality. The northerner 'think' they are better to the essan people. Their thoughts, not mine.

The northerner think they got their strawberry plantation, oranges & fruits, tobacco etc etc..

While the Esan has their silkworms, plaa laar & somtam etc etc

Lol... I love Esan food though.... dam_n where can i get somtam at 5am in the morning right now ?

There's some strange idea's in this thread!

Some trivia, Issan is the Thai word for North East;

The South of Thailand is predominently Muslim whilst Pattaya isn't! Plus, there's a long stretch of not much at all between Hua Hin and say Surat Thani which almost acts as a physcological barrier to travel between north and south.

The economy in Issan is traditionally quite poor, historically it is the poorest region in Thailand, hence, Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket are all target destinations for Issan workers, not just bar girls.

Issan people tend to be much darker skinned than native Thai's from elsewhere in Thailand, darker skin is not seen as a desirable trait by Thai's.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Not sure about that. Places like Khon Kaen & Udon Thani are quite well developed for a Thai town.

In terms of food quality. The northerner 'think' they are better to the essan people. Their thoughts, not mine.

The northerner think they got their strawberry plantation, oranges & fruits, tobacco etc etc..

While the Esan has their silkworms, plaa laar & somtam etc etc

Lol... I love Esan food though.... dam_n where can i get somtam at 5am in the morning right now ?

Nana.

Is isaan still the poorest part of Thailand ? What about northwest Tak,Mea hong son that's pretty remote and poor as is most of the north if you take out Chang mai traditionally it's been poor parts of the north where brothel girls come from the Thai type brothels that is

I'm unsure, Tak is Central whilst Mae Hon Song is far North so two different regions there and I don't know of three areas which is the poorest, my sense is that North North East may be a strong contender.