Pj'S Pool Bar Still Have Live Music Etc.?

Gone

Yes Malcom is still running the bussines en on Friday there is live music and Dance

Thanks for the reply. It used to get quite busy there on Friday nights and there were even lots of single woman that went there to dance and meet faring guys but back then I wasn't single. Now I am and there aren't many places you can go in Pattaya to meet single non-prostitute woman so maybe I will head down there next Friday as this past was the holiday Friday.

Warning - Karaoke!

hahah Yeah I drove by Friday but it was the holiday and the sign said that Saturday would be the music night so I went by there last night and yeah it was Karaoke and there was only about 20 people there, all guys and probably not more then a dozed head hairs between them all. Is the Friday night gig Karaoke too or is that only Saturday? Is it live music Fridays like it used to be?

Warning - Karaoke!

hahah Yeah I drove by Friday but it was the holiday and the sign said that Saturday would be the music night so I went by there last night and yeah it was Karaoke and there was only about 20 people there, all guys and probably not more then a dozed head hairs between them all. Is the Friday night gig Karaoke too or is that only Saturday? Is it live music Fridays like it used to be?

Last time I went on a Friday it was Karaoke. And I think the chances of you finding some single non-p women there are about the same as mine going to the moon on a bicycle!