Tibet Or Thailand With $69M At Age 31? By Ex Sas

Chittychangchang

I'm seeking spiritual enlightening after my years of covert black ops.

I've amassed a nice sum and would like imaginative advice on how best to gain enlightenment and redemption.

I just carn't get of my bar stool through telling rivetting accounts of my past exploits in the SAS to other farangs.

No one seems to have any constructive advice apart from "get a round in!" or "that lady over there is smiling at you, get in there".

So in my search for help, i have come here.

Cheers.

• Like 1

You might try getting out of the bars that would be a good first step.

Then try a library they have lots of books on the subject. It is all good recommendations only not for every one you must look for your own. Try Emmet Fox the sermon on the Mound. It was a eye opener to me. But then again many will disagree with me.

In Thailand you can do meditation courses in the temples for various lengths of time. Give one of them a try. If you don't like it you can leave.

Keep us informed of your journey for that is what it is it is not a destination.

Some times the road can be rough but you can still go back to your bar stool.

Up to You

Don't worry it would appear by the content of your post you should be about to fall off your bar stool, try to land on your head, and you may gain a little enlightenment, like cut down on the drinking that fuels your imagination......

• Like 1